Spectacular 2D Entry: Tolgahan Gungor

Love the composition, great feel to it. Really has everything coming together. I can see some great detail here. I think I’m curious as to what will be done with lighting and shadowing when more detail comes in … great job.

great composition!!can’t wait to see how it turns out.cheers.:bounce:

thanks for your comments…i m thinking of making the subject more effective… that what i think more that light and shadows… i wonder if i can pass u what i wanna explain… still thinking if the (scene) is too complex…

beatiful image, just love it, but I don’t agree witht that shark thing,
anyway love the light, good luckhttp://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=275464

I’m sure that the use of shadows / lights could draw the viewer into specific details. Maybe some simulated depth of field could help bring out the scale of the view?

It’s looking very dynamic and impressive. I’m not sure what’s going on (sorry, my connection’s too slow to read through all the pages!) but I’m sure that’ll become obvious later. One thing - the colours are good but they are very similar, it’s almost like a duotone. I sometimes get criticised for using very limited palettes too. I think you need some more variation.

Some of the things are not clear due it is sketch. What I want to do is; there is a ship enter the atmosphere then falls down. It goes over the city while falling down. Crashes the high-rise buildings then goes over the water. Water affected from the ship because it so huge. When water drew back an old city comes out through inside of the water.
( or another idea is tides ) ( ıt’s only sketches not color test…I will change the ambient later)

Love the strong composition… and I like the impact of the scene, kinda like a wonderous, dread facination of the event unfolding before me. It keeps me rivited to the image, exploring… looking for details which may help me decipher bits of the narrative. VERY COOL :thumbsup:

Keep going. I can’t wait to see more!!!

Cheers!

'following this thread closely !

Amazing stuff, have really liked all of your concept sketches so far! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :bounce:

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

It’s Amazing. I look on something like that, and don’t know what to say as a comment :slight_smile: Composition works very well. Keep going. Can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

looking beautiful at this stage, can only imagine how detailed this is going to get

Visually its fantastic :thumbsup: but seems unclear about the entry in the atmosphere... :curious: Anyway Im sure you`ll make enough adjustments to make the final result verry spectacular :bounce:

composition test for tides…detailed sketches…

Hi Tolga, how have you been… as i see you have done well.
Regards…

Wow! looks amazing! great sense of scale and I think the colours are awesome too. Can’t wait to see more sketches!

now that is powerful, spectacular and what ever you want to call it
this one rocks :buttrock:

Spectacular is the only word to describe these. I’m in awe.

thats rather spectacular, keep on goin! great sketch! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: