Spectacular 2D Entry: Thitipon Dicruen

Good to see you here :smiley:

Good luck :thumbsup:

What are you gonna come up with??

Any concepts or thoughts already xric? :bounce:

Nice to see you here again! Looking forward to see awesome stuff from u. Good luck!:thumbsup:

hi thitipon! good to see you in here! best of luck and have fun!!!

:bounce:

Come on with da funk! dances to some ungodly 70’s disco Show us da luv, bro! Let’s see what’s brewing in that creative think tank of yours. I DEMAND ARTSY GOODNESS! :smiley:

good to see u dude… now its time to rock this thread!!! good luck!

hey man!! Nice to see you around!:thumbsup:

I challenging you! Are you ready for this challenger?:twisted:
C’mon, what kind of image you’ll make??:beer:

GOOD LUCK!

hey, lazy bro, hehehe. will you put something already. the suspence is killing me here :cry: see you around and thanks for checking out my other piece.

cheers

hi,
Fiolka Alexandre…ha…:beer: thanks mate,

fooxoo-hi,nice to c u too.i’ll come up with my breathe!:wise: hehe.

Solothores-ha…I’ll post it tonight.(in bkk=GMT+7)now it’s 2:50 pm in bkk.

keko-thnks krub and have fun na krub.

dunkelgold-thanks a lot.wish u best.:smiley:
artjunkie-lol.hi,mate.glad to c u here.:bounce:

arkinet-tx u,buddy.best wish.cheers.

Ducklator-lol… now I’m very busy.have to finish 6 projects in october.:cry: so…I can use only a little time to update my fool sketch :arteest:'till 15 october I’ll run my full speed :wink:

Arc80-haha…me sooo lazyyy.1st update will cum tonight.promise!

thank for support,all friends.love u.:love:
best of luck.

cant wait to see what you’re up to…but as usual u make us wait logn and then unleash a storm of great quality upon us!!!..cant wait…:bounce:

Xric7, I am starting to get impatient:argh: , when are u going to post, I hope soon, I am beating my head against the wall to figure you out man,LOL! I hope to see something soon!:smiley:

Hey what are you doing? How are you?

breath–>life<–perception<–spectacular!

breath–>life<–perception<–spectacular!

well i see a piece of work by dali and da vinchi in there,so i don’t care what the concept is,i’m sure it will be excellent!!

and u double-posted,oh nooooooooos! lol

C’mon man, I’m in exams… I have hard class like “multivariant analysis” O.o but see… I DON’T CARE!!! I like the challenges… at least, show something of your art:arteest:

Good luck friend:beer:

interesting concept xric, so curious about your process to realisation :applause:

Finally you have posted. Nice concept.
I want to see more.:bounce:

hi all:)
calisto-thnks for complement.I afraid that I’ll make u be disappointed this time.long wait…and fool work:banghead: :arteest: .lol.

beelow-just too busy now.sorry cannot take much time to update.but will try.thanks for checking my thread,mate.

Le-Go-ha…I’m still alive!..and it’s spectacular!:wise:

xric7-hey xric7,move ur ass to ur projects now!

NOOB!-lol…also michaelangello and rodin…:wink:

Ducklator-ha…I can’t leave my master degree projects,mate.be cause I plan to go to Italy next year!so…have to clear all of works in Thailand.by the way I’ll do full speed to this challenge after 15 October.

Solothores-thanks for comment and for always being here.

pushav-thanx,I will try to post update soon.

thanks for all ur support my friend.
take care.:love:

You should put you face in the picture also.