Spectacular 2D Entry: Thitipon Dicruen

Thitipon,

As always, you have succeeded in putting forth a fantastic piece! Congratulations on your accomplishment and best of luck on the judging! Until the next Challenge…

Regards,:slight_smile:

Congratulations, Xric! This is a beautiful and striking image. You have some great colors going on. Good luck in the judging

well, thanks for the new wallpaper:D good luck on the judging my friend…:thumbsup:

Oh noooo… I lost your project man… well… another great picture then… really… very different with that I know of you but very strong, expressive… and beautiful…

…it’s a real pleasure to watch your entry Thitipon. You’re a master :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR MASTERPIECE MY FRIEND…

…en best wishes for the next judging step :buttrock:

TMArtist–thanks a lot,buddy.cya next challenge.cab’t wait…:bounce: :bounce:

zpapageo–thanks.best luck to ypu too.:smiley:

Ducklator–i’m glad you like it.congrats on our final products.best of luck,buddy.:beer:

Lemog–ha…thanks for compliment.realy appriciate it.:blush: congrats on yours too.wish you the best in contest too my friend.cya and can’t wait for the next challenge.cheers.:buttrock: :thumbsup:

thanks all.congratulations and cya next challenge.cheers.:wavey:

wowww…it looks so awesome…:drool: :drool: hmmmm…i’m drooling to much.CHEERES:arteest: :beer:

as I said… thank you my friend… :smiley: :buttrock: good luck again!!!

OrO–thanx mate.cheers.:bounce:

Ducklator–you welcome.but why your moniter is so big!:argh: :surprised :curious: what’s the dimention?

hahaha, do you believe that?:shrug: 1280 x 1024 px; 21" I think… it’s not to big…:smiley:

Ducklator–ok.I just know that there’re 12800x1024 pix monitors in the world:blush: (mine is only 17")
sorry for didn’t post the big enough wallpaper.here the link to my site.Brahmavatar 1280x1024 is now available.:smiley:

i love it. i donno if the DOF works that great but i is mighty pretty :smiley: :arteest: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lol… funny… :slight_smile: thanks for the new wallpaper friend…:thumbsup: and for the Lilith one…:bowdown:
I’ll work very hard to someday, some one ask me for a wallpaper… ^-^

Keep tuned my friend!!! :arteest:

Good lucks…

Slav–I don’t quite get about DOF :curious: :blush: :argh: but thanks anyway,mate.cheers.:smiley:

Ducklator–haa.you welcome.I’ll post more stuffs there on my site.more wallpaper and my short comics.but I’m not sure when.anyway no worry about someone asking for you wallpaper.your work is great dude.post it in ur thread to thanks for your supporters.ok.cheers.:buttrock:

eanilduran–thanks.best luck to you too.:beer:

and I’ll be waiting for new stuffs and these comic in your website… All the best my friend:thumbsup:

I had not had the chance to browse through the galleries this time due to many unfortunate circumstances… Save from two entries in the whole thing :frowning:

But I have to say that I was sure it would have been a crime to pass your entry by without taking a glimps. :slight_smile:

All I can say Thitipon is that it looks very truely spectacular! I just hope that the judges agree with me this time :scream:

Best of luck!!! :thumbsup:

Black

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

nuf said :thumbsup:

Ducklator–haha…hi buddy.my fisrt 4-pages-comic was done but it’s Thai version.haha.:twisted:

BlackDidThis–hi mate,thanks for your very nice words.realy appreciate it.:slight_smile:

jugeras–:bounce: …:thumbsup:

thanks everybody for your support.:smiley:
now I curius about next challenge.I bought my 1st wacom tablet today :cool: and will be lack of money for my meals for a month.:banghead::shrug: :stuck_out_tongue: Now try to use it.haha.anyway will show u something soon.
cheers bro.:arteest:

hey dude gonna see u next challenge?

Hope to see u there, I can’t get enough of these contests here, c ya!:thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.