Spectacular 2D Entry: stratulat andrei gino

stratulat andrei gino is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Coloring WIP: Runners

Hy, I want something mysterous that colud introduce me into a new feeling, give me a new state, at least, for few sec…this is important for me when I look a picture. It s a simple sketch, all the rest is in my head…

I need more atmosphere more air and space.

seeking the mysterious colour…

looks cool! What is it?

Hello ginoshu, you are creating a very interesting image here… I can see some similarity between your work and mine :slight_smile: Good work.

I’d be very interested 2 see ur work, im sure I can learn somth new…I’ll wait a link with ur works…thx, good luck too you!:wink:

bine ai venit!! suna si arata foarte interesant…daca vrei sa vezi ce am desenat si normal sa imi spui daca ai vre-un sfat linku e sub text ca semnatura digitala…multa bafta!

Cool start. Is pixelation on the background purposely done? If not you might have to check your image size. But, I think it’s not a big deal since it’s stil in early stage. Good luck with your piece and I am looking forward to seeing updates.

Hi ginoshu. Nice start piece. I like the style you give it.
I’m looking forward to see more updates.

Good luck
xbo :scream:

n-ai mai postat nimic …treantzo!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.