Spectacular 2D Entry: Sergey Skachkov

sergey the colors are beautyfull lot of patience here!! big up!goodluck!!it’s comin one of my 2d
favorites:thumbsup:

Wow, I missed that thread…
The scene of the 10 october is really nice. Cool design and nice sense of scale.
I’ll be back for sure :wink:

Great work. I really like the color variation you’ve added with those rounded windows.

Looking good dude! really nice line work and colors of those windows are interesting, till the next update…:thumbsup:

HamsterFly, Jose Pardo, Pat Piper, Fiolka Alexandre, kemar, beelow!
Thanks a lot for your support and for checking! It means a lot for me. :slight_smile:

FrozZT!
Thanks for your compliment! But it seems to me, that you can much more than you think! :slight_smile:

andreasrocha!
Thanks! I like this comparison!

Slav!
Thank you! If you remember the name of that artist, please, let me know! That’s very interesting!

Norberg!

Thanks a lot! To tell the truth, I too want to see how this will look as soon as possible! :slight_smile:

Jaba153!
Thanks! Your image in this challenge is very close in the spirit to me!

Arctis!
Thank you. I will be glad to see you again! :slight_smile:

Amazing and really spectacular :eek:

Hey there.

This is really awesome, I love the architecture and the colors, as well as the idea of the bubbles, which I really like.

I really, really love your conceptual/landscape work, and I’m just wondering if you have a website or online gallery somewhere that posts all of you’re work in one place. I would really love to see more work. :slight_smile:

Anyways, I’m going to keep an eye on this WIP, because so far it is very neat.

Happy Halloween!

Monumental idea! Very beautifully.:thumbsup:

Amazing work. No crits at all.

I agree to Andreas…reminds me of moebius too.

fahrija

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: kick ass details. great work on it! keep on rocking!

Hi Sergey, Your work is very good . I like the comp and the col. Be cool.

PSych, Nikolay, Fahrija, the1st_angel, Voytek!
Thank you very much for your comments! I’m very glad you like it!

Sylanya!
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it! Unfortunately, I have no website. But… I’m thinking about it! :slight_smile: Thanks again!

I like the color pallete. Maybe it need more contrast or defining better the building border adding higher instensity ligth.

Aritz!
Thank you for the good idea! I’ll try to apply this way to buildings and characters. Perhaps it’ll help to mark out important points.

wow :eek: looks great

Hi Atris

Your design is one of my favourites, love the concept anexecution, no crits
maybe only to fade the black lines but this will happen as the image completes
Im sure. looking forward to the completed design.

My Spec

http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/spectacular/view_entries.php?challenger=9361

Patina!

Hello there!

I decided to add a few characters to my work! :slight_smile:

Wow excellent. Like the poses. It will be great with you bg.

:applause: Beautiful details, characters looks great. This spend lot of time, isn´t it, eak :argh: Keep on rocking!

I removed a duplicate of the last image.