Spectacular 2D Entry: Sergey Skachkov

I agree,

so I suggest you to present your painting to the finished section, it would be cool that you get a CGchoice award.

nice finish…I like the way your city are build and the atmosphere of the whole image…congs

This is probably the best art I have ever seen at CG Talk for real man. I’ll see you in the next one.

Hey Sergey:thumbsup: , agree with Arctis. You should present your work in the finished section. A choice award for sure!!:smiley:

It is one of works which should borrow prize-winning places, in my opinion. It is very a pity that it has not occured.

Hi Sergey:)
I agree with Sergey Banityuk. Your thread was one of my favourites in this challenge.
And one else: i agree with Arctis and Gonzalo. You should post in finished :buttrock:.

By the way :beer: awsome entry!

Sergey Banityuk,
beelow,
Pat Piper,
Tranchefeux,
Arctis,
asparta,
coryvanilla,
Gonzalo Golpe,
PSych.

Thank you very much for your kind words! I really appreciate it! I wish all of you every success and good luck in all next challenges! :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.