Spectacular 2D Entry: Sergey Skachkov

goooood image :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
good luck

Fantastic painting, great technique and exellent idea :applause: :applause: :applause:

Did you really need that I say “good luck” for the final vote?
I think you`ll be on the top places :smiley:

Anyway… good luck :bounce:

that’s prettttty wild, love it :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
great work :thumbsup:
good luck :smiley:

magnifecent and spectacular details mate~the final image is simply amazing.very well done interms of the consistency of the entire painting.wish u luck and all the best:thumbsup:

Hi Sergey!:slight_smile: Very detailing nice work! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I’ve come just to wish you a good luck in judgment process!
Good luck!
GO to Victory! :thumbsup:

Great great great work Sergey ! i can look at it for an hours wish all best to you !
SUUUPEEEERRRR ! :bounce:

Great image with many details :slight_smile: The only thing i don’t like is that you have two of almost the same towers/cities in the background, like a clone.

Jesus! that’s seriously good man!

good luck!

Fantastic colors and perspective!! idea is great! positive energy !!
Greate image!

Wow!! That is just wonderful!
Congratulations for finish.
Good luck.:thumbsup:

interesting ! when the judges name the winners ? :slight_smile:
i really think that you get in that list !

Hello everybody! :slight_smile:

Slav, duddlebug, Fish-KAart, jordygraph, Sergey Banityuk, walrus, denverbz, Steve-h, anilduran, MichaelMotion, black_hand_77, kemar, Baron Impossible, Jose Pardo, rawwad, Lemog, Bobber, Tranchefeux, antTON, PSych, PixelPlay, the1st_angel, Lync, zpapageo, beelow, xric7, Kazim Doku, Nomad, Korline, sh@ke, LexLe, HamsterFly, 1541, SpaceTik, Staszek, tuck!

Thank you very much! I feel a bit sad besause this challenge is finished. But I’m very happy that I was a part of this interesting and useful event and mixed with all of you! I hope to see you in the next challenges! And I wish you good luck and a victory in this challenge! :slight_smile:

Good luck man, your work has a wonderful light!:thumbsup:

and another favorite of mine. Nothing elso to say… I’ll just congratulate u and wish u all the best in the voting process. Very good work!

That definitely different style and interesting enviroment which reminded me the paradice description of the “What Dreams May Come”…

good lucks my bro…

Gonzalo Golpe, NijaASSN, anilduran!

Thank you very much! I wish you good luck and success too! :slight_smile:

It is one of works which should borrow prize-winning places, in my opinion. It is very a pity that it has not occured.

Damn that, sucks that u did not place, u had a really nice entry, wish u would have had it, damn!:argh:

Hi Sergey! (How do you greet in Russian? I’ve always wanted to learn Russian, I think it sounds very cool.)

Anyway, I just wanna tell you how much disappointed I am in finding that you didn’t win a prize. But I’m sure you have won a lot of fans and I’m only one of them. See you in the next challenge and good luck!

Hi, Your painting is really spectacular, for me you deserved to make among gaining.
Good continuation.
E.T