Spectacular 2D Entry: Sergey Skachkov

Congratulations on finishing a wonderfully painted and imaginative piece Sergey. I especially like the lighting.

Well done.

:thumbsup:

That’s been really cool concept and so impressive enviroment my bro.
So deeply conposition and a surreallist world has happen.
good luck bro…

Wow! I congratulate you with this masterpiece. Gotta be honoust and tell you, I hate to see such great work… :smiley: Ahh wel… wish you the best of luck. Good job!
:thumbsup:

Dobrai deni, gospodin hudojnic! (it’s the phonetic transcription of “Good day Mr. Painter!” in Romanian, cause I know a little russian after two years at Kishinev Art Institute). I like your work very much! Good luck and hope competing at the next challenges here, on CGTalk! Na Vashevo Zdarovii! :thumbsup:

Congrats, the final is really good!

Epic! Really nice job, good luck!

Spectacular image Sergey, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Congratulations! :applause:

It looks incredible, amazing, fantastic, extra, superb, cool and …
I like it very much, at first moment I know this will be something great, and I have right :smiley:
Good luck Sergey! :buttrock:

Tibor

Completely ashamed… I don’t see this thread before… damned… is so good for me… more than Spectacular for sure…

…so many things,

…so many details,

and all traited with an incomparable quality… respect for your skill and your art… you really have gold in your hands…

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE IMAGE…
mmmh no…

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: …INCREDIBLE MASTERPIECE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good luck with judges! Greate work! This image is my favorit here! Amazing main character!:thumbsup:

Hi, very good painting I like architecture and environment
good luck.
E.T :cool:

I’m here just to wish you a good luck in the judging! You did a great work and your piece looks most spectacular I’ve seen before!

Hi Atris!
Congrats on finishing Your SPECTACULAR idea!
:applause: :bounce: :applause:

Congratulations on a piece extremely well done. Don’t know if my words are prophetic or not but I have been refering to your image as the winner for several weeks now. I am amazed by what I can see and wish that I could see a full rez version. Best of luck. . . but I think you don’t need it because you made your own luck. :thumbsup:

lovely final, pure eyecandy. congratulations! best of luck on the judgements :slight_smile:

Yep, you have definitely achieved the spectacular. Brilliant work!

:bounce: :applause: Congratulations :applause: :bounce:

:eek: :thumbsup: Davno tak ne udivlylac!:eek:
Dudu bolet!:buttrock: Molodez!:applause: good lack!

Amazing piece, sergey! You have an unbelievable amount of detail, and you managed it so well in the composition. Truly, truly impressive! Good luck!

I can’t stop looking at it! this is truly an amazing piece and is beautifully composed good luck man. You should have top place, lets hope that the jugdes see it that way! Best of Luck to you, holla!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

stunning!!:eek:

impressive!!:wise:

spectacular!!:drool:

congratulations and wish you the best in contest.cheers.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: