Spectacular 2D Entry: Schepacz Yohann

Schepacz Yohann is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Coloring WIP: Around the corner

hi,

here is my idea for the challenge, i maybe the only one capable of reading this sketch but it’s not very important for now. it’s just composition sketch.

See ya

y+

i just understand how to upload officially ^^ sorry look down

hi, here it come the final composition version before i started colors research, all elements are not definitive but i’m satisfied for now…

More about the picture: i started this challenge late because i hardly think the ideas and it appears that the most spectacular image for me are movie posters or book covers, so i started my work in this way. I want here to show different parts of a story in order to catch public attention with spectacular stunt , mysterious characters and, because i don’t find better for now, a naked lady ^^

I’m not sure of typographyc elements…

I hope you will like it.
I return to work because time is running out…

sorry for my english

i work actively today on the colors, damn the level here is so hard, i must stop looking at the others challengers’ entry if i want to finish mine.

Great job every one! Congratulations ^^

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.