Spectacular 2D Entry: Pierre Droal

Here’s my final entry.

I’ve added a radial blur on the chaman, to strengthen the impression of action.
I also added a global stone texture, to give some grain to the scene.

Cheers

Beautiful and very special painting Pierre, congratulation for this entry. Sorry I missed the development of this one, seems you’ve been very fast. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: All my best to you for the judging!:beer:

Incredible work!!!

I love it!:buttrock:

This picture if one of my favorite of the challenge; Surely because it’s the most biezarre one.
Nice job.:thumbsup:

Wow Pierre… thats quite a striking image. I love the stylised approach, and the subtle texture in it. The faces and expressions are really well captured, and the way you’ve done the sea as her hair is gorgeous. Lovely colour pallette too. Bravo!

Wow Pierre! Really very nice final! :drool: I really like the ‘classic art style’ of it, and the idea behind the piece of art! Its just pure art! :arteest: And also something cool: you finished your piece a veeery long time before the deadline! :bowdown:(you don’t have to stress :wink: )

I wish you the best for the voting, and lots of fun in future projects!
-Gijs

Hi, Pierre, a beautiful painting full with poetries as usual and the
harmony of colors are very subtle, good luck
E.T :cool:

Very interesting work! Magnificent style.:slight_smile:

Interesting piece, like the way you handled the composition, I admire that, good luck!:thumbsup:

That simply looks stylish and beautiful, I like the wave going around the head of female, nice composition and layout. Truly interesting work…

Very stylistic and powerful imagery…I love it!

Hi everybody,

-thierry2005 : Hi thierry. Usually, I don’t spent much more than 3-4 days on a pict like this. It’s for professionnal purpose, so time is counted in most case.
-Octothreat, Zepyhri, Nikolay, beelow, Crying Horn, Pat Piper : thanx a bunch !
-authentic : cool, I’m always afraid my work isn’t odd enough…
-Tranchefeux : salut Eric, et bonne chance à toi ! :wink:
-Dutchman : ha ha, no I won’t stress because of the delay… but there are so many other reason to stress :wink:

Thanks for your encouragements, and good luck to all !

good luck again Pierre, holla!

Awesome image, the lighting flows with the composition so well, and I really like the warped anatomy. Good luck

Arctis,

Congratulations on finishing… your image came out incredible. Awesome tones and overall beautifully balanced. I love your textures and overall style. It looks fantastic. - J

Hi
Arctis
Thought it was a Great concept, when you first started it. I have’nt seen it since,until now.
Turned out Fabulous…glad to see you kept your original thought, and design,…really nice
composition, flow, and oneness in and to this piece. Captured the right mood for the
concept perfectly
GOOD LUCK… lookes like a winner to me… :thumbsup:
Glenn

Hey, Pierre! I don’t think I ever got to see the final vbersion of this until recently. Great job on it. Really unique perspective, and I still just love her hair. Great work.

-mike

Hi, Pierre. This piece is just amazing! The ocean hair concept is just fantastic and beautifully rendered. You have perfectly captured a mythical feel. My hat’s off to you. Good luck!:applause:

An excellent illustration.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.