Spectacular 2D Entry: Michael van den Bosch

I’d like to thank everybody takin the time to reply and putting in their words, this is highly appreciated and kept me motivated to the last milestone! :thumbsup:

So:
Rudeone, coCoKNIght, Squibbit, sepi, Jose Pardo, asparta, MoonFever, black_hand_77, Vahn, renderwhite, Atris, DoInferno, Madlight_1988, Koekebakker, Mason Roberts, 2xbo, the1st_angel, ahbeejieh, Gord MacDonald, emonimo, kray, cyberarts, Sergey Banityuk, comaone, Aritz, Crying Horn, walrus, Falcor, ChrisThatGuy, LostPen, Ducklator, NinjaASSN, thiboleo, Versi4n, maurodelia, t3logy, TKraccoon, Art2, 9mmParavalerium, yunisirees, Slav, grobouk, cuppacam, Korline, Lady Medusa, duddlebug, Gonzalo Golpe, bahman, Hof…

Thank you very much! :bounce:

Nice Image dude, Very disturbing, but has a lot of craftsmanship in it, good luck with your entry, sorry I have not been apart of this thread, I will see you next contest, holla!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wavey:

Thanx a lot beelow! Appreciate it! :thumbsup:
Here are some details on my entry…

Wow, yours turned out great. Especially very nice details on the animals. Congrats! :slight_smile:

This image has a different place of stylings.
good lucks…

:slight_smile:
Hi,
I like the details, and the precision of your painting!
I saw the “jump” and I like it, lot of mouvement. Your sketches of caracters are very good to. I like your style, especially because it’s far from mine and I can’t draw caracters like these one.
Cheers.

great masterpiece! by the way…your name sounds very familiar.I don’t know, I’m definitely wrong but did you involved in Unreal 1 PC Game?

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.