Spectacular 2D Entry: Michael Dashow

Michael Dashow is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Prehistoric Fireworks

Wassup Micheal, good luck with your spectacular entry, holla!:thumbsup:

heh, what kept you ?

He He Welcome Walrus :bounce:

Great to see you here, Michael!

I hope you find time to get something worked up (it’s back to three months again!!)

Good luck! :stuck_out_tongue:

(and congratulations on the new house and new job!)

Good luck! Can’t wait to see what you got to offer this time around :slight_smile:

wel congrats on the new horizons and hopefully will see you competing… good luck

Welcome to challenge!

But i really didnt want to see excuses. You have 3 months of time. Thats plenty even for a busy person :thumbsup: Just post 'em piccies already.

Good luck! Hope to be in the receiving end of your comments and critique

welcome and good luck!
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Michael, hope you will find the time to put out a great work, your entries always are fresh and original and definitly something I look forward to.

Cheers
Solo

Best wishes Michael. It will be great to follow your work again!

Hey Mike, great to see you back in the ring!! I loved your piece the last time and will definitely be following this one. Good luck!

Also: congrats on the new house & job!!

hello michael~its michael here:D
good luck and enjoy the challenge ya~

Hiya Mike! Lets have some more of that insane detail you do so well! :slight_smile:

Hi ! glad to hear you are in! don’t worry , we have 3 month! I think you can do it! good luck man!

Good to see you back, Michael; best of luck to you. :slight_smile:

Silly me i forgot to wish walrus goodluck. Looking to see what you will do on this challenge.

Alright!!! Walrus is in!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Good Luck!!! I’m sure your work will be fabulous!!! :slight_smile:

Cheeres! :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

Yeah! :scream: Good luck Michael, I hope you’ll find the time to come up with another blinder this time round. I do like the sound of your new art studio at home though … something I dream of, since I’m still working at a desk at the foot of the bed in our bedroom. :shrug:

Good luck:thumbsup: