Spectacular 2D Entry: Matt Dixon

Beatiful work, Matt. I love the kids’ eyes. You really captured that sense of wonder. This is such an inviting piece, I just want to step into the scene.

Congratulations on finishing this so well and best of luck.

BRAVO! :bounce:

lovely work!
and it has a really heartwarming feel to it :slight_smile:

best of luck to you! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

the “yetti” have greate colours of fur, and teh light on fur is lovely, U have very nice style … Greet & good luck

Congrats, Matt c you next challenge, Nice concept and nice image, best of luck to you, I especially like the way u lit it!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Absolutely stunning drawing. Great composition, great lighting, great colour, great character design, great texture, great detail, just bloody great. Hope it wins you something :slight_smile:

Sweet :love:

This is a really nice image with a wonderful concept behind.

Just great :thumbsup:

Good luck for the final vote :bounce:

I’ve loved your work from the day I discovered it Matt. This one is beautiful.

Hi Matt,

I find this to be be very similar in concept to your Master & Servant entry…big guy looking over a small delicate being/flower. It also has the same charm and atmosphere. No doubt it will also share the same success! Good Luck!

congratulations!cool idea.love your character a lot.so cute.best luck in judging.cheers.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

damnit…I totally missed your thread…
very cute idea - not as symbolic as your M&S entry but the style is incredible adorable :slight_smile:

Man, sometimes and image just knocks me back and this one has done that. I can’t stop looking at it. I’m not usually a fan of “cartoony” stuff but this just works for me. Great lighting, detail, rendering. I love the kids in the blue light shadow area. Great work, very inspiring. Good luck.

Great job Matt! I hope that your final image will be in the top list. Good luck through judging! :slight_smile:

Ah, Matt - great work bro. I wish I saw this ealier on. Just beautiful.

Cheers,
~Shane

Congratulations!!! Really cute image, i love your lighting and story :slight_smile: love to see your stuff again in future challenges, cya

:applause: Congratulations Matt!

Really love your work and great to see such great talent coming out of the UK.

See you in the next challenge :bounce: :bounce:

yeah~!u did it again matt!congratulation.:thumbsup:

congrats:scream: wonderful image, nice setting, colors, etc.

Matt well done!:thumbsup:

This piece imerses one in the fairy tale world, and artwise has so many hits.
Comp, colours, lighting, what to name…

Congratulations Matt!!!

Cheers