Spectacular 2D Entry: Matt Dixon

Man, sometimes and image just knocks me back and this one has done that. I can’t stop looking at it. I’m not usually a fan of “cartoony” stuff but this just works for me. Great lighting, detail, rendering. I love the kids in the blue light shadow area. Great work, very inspiring. Good luck.

Great job Matt! I hope that your final image will be in the top list. Good luck through judging! :slight_smile:

Ah, Matt - great work bro. I wish I saw this ealier on. Just beautiful.

Cheers,
~Shane

Congratulations!!! Really cute image, i love your lighting and story :slight_smile: love to see your stuff again in future challenges, cya

:applause: Congratulations Matt!

Really love your work and great to see such great talent coming out of the UK.

See you in the next challenge :bounce: :bounce:

yeah~!u did it again matt!congratulation.:thumbsup:

congrats:scream: wonderful image, nice setting, colors, etc.

Matt well done!:thumbsup:

This piece imerses one in the fairy tale world, and artwise has so many hits.
Comp, colours, lighting, what to name…

Congratulations Matt!!!

Cheers

Congratulations! :arteest:Your work is really charming!

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

a winner again mate… !m see ya in the next one

Congratulations,Matt!:bounce::applause:

Hi, Congratulation for your price and your great image.
E.T :cool:

Well done Matt! Here’s to the next 'un… whenever it may be… make it a hatrick…!:applause:

Matt, congratulations. This is by far my favorite 2D image and I would have thought that you’d place higher. The lighting and color choices are just great. Your image has been the background on my laptop for the past few weeks. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

I like so much this image Matt. Congrats for the award!:slight_smile:

And u said that u weren’t going to place. :rolleyes: Good stuff, who called it, yo boy, holla c ya next contest!:thumbsup:

Congrats Matt, this piece is so well-deserved of its award. You are really becoming a real serial award winner aren’t you? But don’t get too comfortable with it, I shall be hunting after your tracks next challenge! (In a friendly kind of way of course. :)) Take care and see u next challenge!

your work is very interesting! I really like it more! Congratulations, Matt!
I hope to see more pics from you soon.:bounce:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.