Spectacular 2D Entry: Marcel Baumann

I watched your earlier progress wondering how well you’d pull this image off. I’m glad to say, now I have the chance to catch up in these forums, that this is one of the few images that’s really stood out as original, impressive and eye catching. Your renderign of all the subjects is amazing, and the transition between the banal normalnes of the bedroom and the magnificence of the ship is very well done, the burning room was inspired! Congrats on finishing a great image, i wish you well in the judging process!

Best of luck to you marcel, congrats on a well executed image, c ya next contest!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations on finishing a truly outstanding piece! You handled a difficult subject excellently. Good luck to you in the judging.

I dont think I ever told you that I think your pic is THE winner. It got style, idea and details… Really impressive

Hey Marcel!! i see all works in 2d and 3d section, your work is the most SPETACULAR!
of entire contest…

Wonderful Idea ! Congratulations !!!

LD

I like the concept alot and the execution is amazing. Of all the pieces in the challenges I’ve seen I find this piece to grab my attention the most. It’s become one of my favourites.

congratulations on such a great piece of work

:eek: Vau!Super!I’m looking forward to see some spectacular stuff.Good art!:thumbsup:
Good luck for challenge!:slight_smile:

You are great man ! cool light super color , stunnig idea and composition !
simply best ! :thumbsup:

Wow!! That is just wonderful!

Congratulations for finish.

Good luck:thumbsup:

Woa super !:drool: I hope you’ll win, it’s my favorite ! Nice composition, contrasts, and the idea is original.:bowdown:

Big Congrates man, you idea rocks!!!

congrates man~i knew ur one of the winner:) see ya in the next one:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: great image

Hi! Congratulations! Your image is the best of the best images!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!! I knew you will take minimum 1st runner up!
Fantastic picture!
You’re Greate artist!

Congratulations on a well-deserved award, Marcel!

Hi, Congratulation for your price and your great image.
E.T :cool:

glueckwunsch!

:bowdown: Congratulations !:beer:

I knew you will win a prize :slight_smile:

Roman /Grin3d

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.