Spectacular 2D Entry: Jose Pardo

Thanks to all for visiting. I really dont have the time to mess with this right now. Too many projects too little time, but that is not a complaint!

Lynch- It already looks pretty orangy on my display at home, plus no time to experiment.

Korline- Thanks, again, no time to experiment.

Baron- Thanks for the compliment. Still kind of bumbed that you wont submit your image. But I really respect you for sticking to your gut (and your skills).

Gonzalo- Gracias!

sh@ke-Thank You! I love how magical your entry is looking, really spectacular lighting!

cyberarts- Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Thanks to all for your thoughtful input, I wish I had more time to implement them.

Good Luck to all!

Hey, congrats, Jose! Glad you made it. And it looks great. I think the judges will no doubt be impressed. :slight_smile:

-mike

Nice idea and great concept of clown. Very realistic look. Good work.

Congratulations to your final image, looks fantastic. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Well done Jose - Excellent image, detail - spectacular!

hey man, it’s a great image, I love this concept :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
cheers :twisted:

Lovely work…
made yourself a masterpiece. The overall look and colors are great!
Best of luck to you… :applause:

Hi Jose, congratulations for your image final, really cool,
good luck.
E.T :cool:

congrats, jose! this really looks “spectacular” :thumbsup:

the moment i saw the devil on the right side of the picture i had to smile - the way he seems to be rather bored than amused is sooo funny! :slight_smile:

good luck with the judges and i hope to see you next time! :bounce:

:applause: Sorry, jose been a while since I have been here. Congrats on this image again, just got mines in earlier thanx to robert, he is the man! Best of luck to you in the judging, holla!:wavey:

as I said… excellent work mate:thumbsup: good luck on the judging:bounce:

Walrus, Weedlog, Rawwad, Avatarist, Korline, Michael Motion, Tranchefeux, Dunkengold, Beelow, Ducklator, My heartfelt appreciation for all your support and encouragemnet. I wish you all success and a little luck in the judging. I hope to see you all in the next one!

Hey Jose, congratulations on finishing a fantastic piece! Good luck to you!

you can bet on that! see you next contest dude!:thumbsup:

hey Jose,
see you around :bounce: :bounce:
good luck with your fine piece of art :buttrock:
cheers man :twisted:

congrats jose on getting the image finished, and impressive work at that :slight_smile:

Hi,Jose ,thank u to drop my thread and gave me a good link ,hehe ,u r so nice ,keep the good works up~!thank u~by the way ,I like ur cool desing ,so amazing ,hehe ~

That illustration is simply a marvelous piece of art, congratulations man.

Thanks Victor, and the rest of the guys, for your support! Always appreciated!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.