Spectacular 2D Entry: Jose Pardo

the woman on the left has a funky looking right breast. Flames with the souls are subtle not really noticable, great stuff so far!:thumbsup:

Thanks Bryce,

I was trying to make it look squished by her arm but now that you mention it I can see I didnt get it right. I guess I have to look for reference! ; )

nice anathomy there. Great work, this is turning to be a great ilustration !

Man i still enjoy every thing on your work. I can’t wait to see the final version. You are very talented!

Good luck again! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Mauro and Aline I appreciate the encouragement! I wont be able to work on this until Wilma passes, we shouldnt get the brunt of it, but that’s what they said about Charlie! ; )

Wow, looking good already. Great dynamic pose(s) and vibrant colors. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Nice one! I find both the angle and the idea interesting, Although the bg in my opinion needs more work. You mentioned the lost souls on the background and I hadn’t noticed them earlier so i think they’re bit too subtle. Try to make few most important ‘souls’ more visible, not all of them necessarily.

Keep it up and good work!

-JJ

hey jose, cool coloring… the girls looks great, but I would like to see a devil more ‘diabolic’:twisted:

I’ll wait to see new updates:thumbsup:

hey there,
it’s getting better, hard to say about those souls without seeing the whole image, but I think that’s great idea, you need to fix the breast on the one on the left they almost look reversed, and I think the chains could use more reflections, this could help with the depth,
would like to see some more :applause: :applause: :slight_smile:

nice work. I would work a little more detail in the chains at the top but its looking great man

Here is a peek at the whole image. Nearly done with the bkgd.

Your work is lookin’ better and better! I like it a lot so far! You have a good sence of perspective. It’s not easy to draw a body with this position. you did a good job on that. I feel the depth of your scene very well. :slight_smile:

So keep up!:thumbsup:

Hi! It’s looking great! I really like your colors! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Koekebakker- Thanks, I appreciate it!

Anthriel- Thanks for the input, I will probably revisit that again.

Ducklator- Thanks, someone else had suggested something similar, but I think that should be a separate image, this one is more about the Jester’s performance, not how creepy the Devil is.

Korline- Thank you!

Wildcory1- Thanks! I probably will go back in and tweak em before the end but they are pretty darn small in the whole image.

Cyberarts- Thanks for the support!

Artis- Thank You Sir!

Really nice work Jose

Hi, Jose; you launched out in installations really spectacular!!!
they is cool,
E.T :cool:

This is coming together jose, great stuff so far!:thumbsup:

Thanks to Aritz, Eric, and Bryce for the encouragement!

Starting to work in some detail, probably should have done a close up, maybe next time. Still have a lot of detail to do, and then adjusting the colors for the environtment. As usual I am struggling to find the balance of painterly style and tight rendering.

Wow

Your Making It Seem That Balancing Atop A Pole Of Dead Heads With One Finger, While Juggling Skulls With Your Legs Is…possible…nice Job On The Shift Of Weight.

Keep It Up

Thanks Calvin! Dont forget the flaming hula-hoop, and balancing of the sharp dagger, that’s what makes it Spectacular! ; )