Spectacular 2D Entry: Jose Pardo

Jose Pardo is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Final Image

Into the fray once more!

welcome to the challenge, Jose

Couldnt sleep last night. Came up with this concept. Comments welcome, Thanks for looking!

Wow that can be cool !! Nice drawing …

Welcome, sketch looks good, will be intrested to see how it will prgress with color and more detail. Keep up the good work.

Good Luck

Thanks Pierrick and Darksuit,
Still working on his outfit, it needs some more sinister elements, maybe a few more tricks? Thanks for the visits!

Wassup, Jose, and welcome to the challenge, good luck to ya man, holla!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the visit Bryce! Good Luck to you too!

Wow- That’s a sight I’d want to see. Good luck dude!

Cleaned up some detail, nastied up his outfit a bit, and some subtle shifts in size and placement. Color studies next.

I usually dive right into color, then swim for miles till I finally find land. I think I will make a tonal underpainting first this time and see if it eases the process for me.

Looking good man! :slight_smile: I wish I could stand on one finger:D

Brilliant design and very powerful pose / composition! Great drawing skills, Jose. Looking forward to seeing you develop this one!

Cheers!

Your drawing is very interesting! I can’t wait to see it complite!

Good luck!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

very nice creepy circus, well circus was always crepy to me, so I love it
very nice pencil work man,
good luck :thumbsup:

Tyrus 88- Thanks, personally, I would settle for being able to stand on both hands, I am always amazed by gymnasts!

Artjunkie and Cyberarts, Thanks, I’ll stop by and see what you guys are cooking up!

Korline- Circuses creep me out too. I was trying to think of the most spectacular thing I had ever seen was and a similar juggling scene from the Cat in the Hat came to mind. I just changed the setting a bit. It also has a lot of symbolism for me as far as my art and these challenges…

Thanks for looking!

the sketch is very good to me, but be carefull, you may weigh down the composition…
…i’m interested about the colors

You are right it looks bottom heavy now, I am going to add spiders and worms as confetti to balance it out.

Absolutely amazing.

This will rock, will keep track.
Congratulationz, wish you good luck!

:thumbsup: