Spectacular 2D Entry: Guo Jian

the lighting and atmospheric perspective are just amazing…And such a good idea… can not believe i only just discovered your thread. I believe this has a high chance of being one of the winning entries. bravo sir!

Asolutly AMAZING!

It’s great idea, I like characters wery much.
Good luck!:bounce:

wow! Love the facial expressions!

Man, that is looking great, good stuff nothin to crit, as of yet! holla!:scream:

Yupi, I really love the concept! This reminds of my early age, when I got inspired by those crazy fairytales, and the brothers Grimm and legends… Great style, the details on the castle are fantastic. I think that the idea of adding people arround is superb, it will contrast the scale of the giants (which look a little bit like children playing when there’s nothing to compare them to). Waiting to see what comes next :slight_smile:

Ohh I like what u have going it looks lie a fairy tale picture out of a little kids book I love it. good luck to u

Wow! I really love the feel of this image… great stuff!

Grrreat work! :thumbsup:

FINALLY I GOT THE FINAL COLORING!!
MORE DTEAILS HAVE BEEN ADDED INTO THE PIC!
THE SHEEPS, THE COW, THE BIRDS AND GAINTS ON THE HILL…HEHE

Wow this is looking really good! I like the style a lot!:thumbsup:

congratulation!u’ve completed the challenge.very welldone~the colors,the details,the composition.great work overall~:thumbsup::thumbsup:,wanna try another concept?if u are not occupied with other stuff:scream:

Beautifull!

Iy looks beatiful. Great job.

What can I say? Utterly charming and wonderful illustration. :love:

Top stuff.

Good Work :thumbsup:

Fantastic work! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Really nice atmosphere! I think the only thing you could add is a warm light source which sprays over the wonderfull characters!! But, hey, thats my view either way it’ll be great! Good luck man! :thumbsup:

very cool idea !!

and I like u brush style !very nice !good luck

Fantastic work! My favorite so far. I love your concept, and the drawing and painting style are perfectly suited for the subject matter. I’ve got no real suggestions, because your lighting and colouring look just right. Alexi

I really like this one :bounce:
fun to watch when you can see more and more things going on in the image… really a good image in colors and an impressive view and cute characters…:thumbsup: