Spectacular 2D Entry: Eric Tranchefeux

Congratualtions! very nice image and detail is awesome! cool style ! hope to see you in the next one!:thumbsup:

Congratulations on creating another stunning painting, Eric. :thumbsup:

hi! Ur excellent and so very detailed technique won once again :slight_smile: Congratulations!

Congrats, E-dog, c ya next contest!:thumbsup:

Hi Eric,

Im sorry to say that I’m not that impressed. It seems like you put a lot of work in detailing the picture but compositionwise it’s not that great. The characters seem very detached, the house and statue too, by the way…

It is as if you made a composition from existing elements, that’s maybe te reason they don’t communicate. Also a bit suspicious that you never posted sketches. The sky falls way out of style with the rest.

I dont’t post a lot so I’m just a small voice, but I saw this picture and I just had to get this of my heart. I think you have talent and especially the motivation, but there could be al lot of improvement if you focused on getting the emotion down and the expressions…

well goodbye,

Jairo

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.