Spectacular 2D Entry: Eric Claeys

Hi, very beautiful technique and good environment
good luck.
E.T :cool:

Hi! You showed your idea skilfully! The excellent work! This looks very impressive! Congratulations! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Man you’ve made a true masterpeace, I really like your image it’s one of my favorites! :bowdown: :applause:

Well Eric, after watching you piece this together at work for a while I just wanted to say the final is awesome. Congrats on completing it and best of luck with the judging. I’ll throw you a party after.

p.s. I read the comments about being fast and wondering if this would get done in time. I just wanted to say that this boy is a prodigy of art and unbelievably fast, UNBELIEVABLY!!

I’m happy to get see your work everyday and incredibly sick at the same time.

good luck.
Dave

Fan!:thumbsup: Good work! :applause:

Again this is a very stunning image, best of luck to, that is a gang of detail in this image!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very nice, you are in my TOP3 (2D) :slight_smile:

Man Im not even wishing you good luck kuz u r finalist for sure. This pic is amazing. both concept and drawing skilz are superb. Wish I coud do like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wow, I didn’t think I’d get such positive feedback - I really am grateful for all your support and compliments. There is a lot of great artwork in this challenge and I am honored that your consider me a ‘contender’.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their entries! This was a very fun challenge - the ‘vague’ theme really got people thinking of very creative and uniquie ideas.

~thanks for the head-enlargement, Dave! It’s awesome having such talented people to work with.

I’m afraid that my english (and maybe even polish) is not good enough to say what I have in my head. This is the first work here that is really GREAT AWESOME etc. not only due to skills of the maker, but also due to a wonderful idea. The idea is just… When I realized what the picture shows I’ve just lost my tongue. Brilliant! I must say that you’re a genius! Can you teach me that?? :smiley:

congrats man :bounce: :bounce:
love the light in this, you did awsome, beatyful textures :buttrock:
good luck :thumbsup:

It`s a great magical mood you did here Eric :applause:

You made a fantastic image :thumbsup:

Good luck for the final vote :bounce:

:applause: :bounce: Fantastic image Eric

Just love the lighting and you’ve managed to keep the sentiment and feel of the original idea and yet add such detail very quickly. One of my faves…

Good luck and see you in the next challenge :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My favorite piece here! Good luck on whatever you win (Cause yer gonna win somethin’!). :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Your final art is looking really good. You are very talented!

So, good luck! :thumbsup:

This is an impressive image
Congratulations for finish.
Good luck:thumbsup:

That is one of my favorites.
good lucks…

wow great job~~
5 stars

Fantastic.

Love this monkey robot ! Very nice details and texture. Good luck ! :bowdown:

Congratulations!! Simply amazing!!