Spectacular 2D Entry: Damian Bajowski

Ok, here’s the final Image. Hope you like it.

And some story behind, required by the organizers:
I just wanted to catch that interesting moment when suddenly, something unexpected, is falling down from the sky in the middle of city street. I chose the night time becouse I think that city by night looks very spectacular in general (with all those lights and reflections).

That’s all, thamks for watching an support. Hope you enjoyed it, see ya in next challenge :wink:

hi hi

I am particularly fond of the man in the foreground who is holding onto his hat, it gives the piece an unique twist that I cant quite put my finger on. Also, the way the scarf blends into the scene is great. :slight_smile:

i have nothing to say:eek:~just too good to crit~:thumbsup:congrates on finishing with such pace and good luck!

Hi Damian!
Congrats for finishing your idea :bounce:
Best of luck on the finals
Kolorystyka, styl, a przede wszystkim tempo pracy - powalajace:bowdown:

final is really cool, good luck.:thumbsup: super art!:applause:

congrats, excellent image :thumbsup:

Gratulacje!! Swietna praca! Zasluzyles na Grand Prize!

Congratulations! Well~deserved! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Congratulations, Damian! Great image!

Hi, Congratulation for your price and your great image.
E.T :cool:

Gratulacje! Totalnie odjechana pracka! :smiley: Zdecydowanie zasluzyles :slight_smile:

Respect!

congratulations! great job.

nareszcie polak na szczycie :thumbsup:

Jest!! jest!! jest!! jak to sie ostatnio mawia po spektakularnych zwyciestwach. Zdaje się że jury staneło na wysokości zadania i dokonało obiektywnego wyboru!! HiperGratulacje PZDR!!!

Congratulations!
Ciesze sie ze nie tylko mnie ale i jury powalila twoja praca.
Zasluzone zwyciestwo.
Pozdrawiam

Congratulations!
Gratulacje stary!!!kawal porzadnej roboty, super!:slight_smile:

SPECTACULAR!
Congrats:)

Congratulations…
You are truly a master in here…
you came, you draw, you came with not expecting any suggest or inputs from others, and you prove that you don’t need it by delivering a GREAT and REAL SPectacular progress since the start.

You deserve the championship dude :wink:

Wow. Very very BIG thanks to everyone for such kind words. Didn’t expect grand prize at all. I think I was very lucky 'cause many astonishing images flying round here. Thanks for support and feedback once again.

Chestito i ot men. Strahotna tvorba.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.