Spectacular 2D Entry: Bryce Smith

Hey beelow
I really like your sketch, it has alot of drama. Interesting concept, certainly a “challenge”. Good luck to you! Have fun with it.

Hello Beelow !
It’s sound great idea. Good luck…

Createmai
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=273595

Here is the next step, not to much work, just trying to fix the pose and exaggerate the perspective a little more, let me know what you guys think, sorry no color yet!

Sorry it is a little hard to read I should have flush it out some more, but I am getting tired…yawn! Again, thanks for the support, holla!

Euphrosyne- Yeah it is going to be a challenge!
createmai-thanks! Good luck to you as well!

I will post something better tomorrow! Holla!:smiley:

here is a better one… good night ya’l1!

Good luck :smiley: :thumbsup:

Looking good, keep it up :slight_smile:

Hi beelow! Looks good :slight_smile:

I just finished Terry Pratchetts “Thief of time” and the first picture reminds me in some weird way of the five horsemen (Yeah, there was 5 not 4 :slight_smile: riding from the clouds to start the apocalypse. It’s pretty far from what you were aiming but just wanted to say what I see in the picture :slight_smile:

Wow Beelow, very nice sketch :thumbsup::thumbsup: Reminds me of Terry Gilliam’s “Lost in la mancha”.

Keep it up

Manu

Man, bryce… you better come through with this one, its starting to look fan-freakin-tastic. though i kinda liked it more when i thought it wan an old man.

im really digging the action and strain he is showing, its super hot so far.

should start mine over brake.

fooxoo- thanx!:slight_smile:
Baron Impossible- Iam glad that you stopped by, good luck to ya!:thumbsup:
ElFuego-That is interesting to hear! :surprised
spacesnail- thanx spacesnail, glad you like it!:smiley:

oo cool idea!

keep going with it man!

-Pace!:wavey:

Nice begining! Very dinamic sketch! I like it. Good luck:thumbsup:

edit-MY bad, I submitted to the wrong forum!

Here are some pencil drawings that I have done of the baby!

I want to post this up so the post I made earlier wont be misleading!

looks great! :thumbsup: are there be more colours or it has to be desaturated because of the atmosphere?

is he carrying a rock or his afro?

looking great!

Wassup, Matt! I hope that you do enter this contest, and thanx for the comment! I will probably stop by your house on Sat since I did not drop by thursday. I left a message at your house saying that I was comin’ tonight at your job, but I am not. I am about to go to the movies with my broad(girlfriend)!:thumbsup:

rblitz7- thanx, I am glad that you like it.
Hof- thanx, a lot of entries are going with that dynamic camera feel, good luck to ya!
calisto- I just posted this one because I posted my baby hero in the wrong thread, so I won’t confuse poeple on what I am doin’ it will be colored, I promise!:thumbsup:
NOOB!- he will be carrying a bed with people on it!:thumbsup:

Sorry guys and gals no updates for now! I will have something up tomorraz, holla!

nice iconic angle and the face reminds me of ruffy D. Monkey in One Piece :thumbsup:

have fun … and take that rock of your shoulders when you leave your seat :smiley: