Spectacular 2D Entry: Bryce Smith

My congratiulations for finishing Bryce!

so many characters, dude, I would never had finish this piece :slight_smile:
Good luck to you.

fahrija

Congratulations man! I like it :smiley: Great dream like colors and fantastic idea, Good luck to you, friend! :thumbsup:

hi bryce!

glad to see that you made it! the concept is really unique and it somehow put a smile on my face :slight_smile: great work :thumbsup:

good luck with the judging! cu around next time :bounce:

Congratulation for your final, wonderful concept and really a beautiful image :applause: + :thumbsup:
jdd

masterpieces:arteest:
Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

congratz buddy.wish you best in judging.cheers.:bounce: :beer: :wip:

Congrats on finishing your piece Bryce and don´t carry that weight for a long time ok?hehe,good luck!!:thumbsup:

Now here’s a piece I’ll bet everyone could relate to! Congrats on finishing a really unique piece, I’ve not seen anything resembling your piece beelow, which is most certainly a good thing. Nice work on making all those figures fit and seem natural. Best of luck in the judging!

Congratulations on finishing, Bryce. It came out great. Good luck in the judging

Excellent final image dude… good luck…:thumbsup:

hehe grats bryce :smiley: glad you finished this. Its a cool image and atm i can really relate to the topic :thumbsup:

Glad you can finish bro. A strong piece of work indeed :applause: See around and see you at the next challenge as well.

peace

Wow Wow Wow The colouring is even better that I supposed to see :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Congratulations on finishing this truly masterpiece. Respect.
I hope you’ll win a little something, you deserve it :bounce: Looking at your image, I just feel standing in front of a graphed wall. Just great feeling indeed !!!

See you on the next challenge

Manu

I really love your final image! You pulled off your theme with a really dramatic flare. I love the colors that you put in your clouds too, it gives it a real impact.

Never did stop by to look at the final… Good colors, I feel the weight… :thumbsup:

Congratulations on finishing your great idea:thumbsup:
It looks amazing :eek:
Best of luck on the finals !

yo beelow glad yo0u finished , i think you guys will be seeing me before the next challenge with something new . i trying to think of somthing way ot there for expose.
good luck man

Hi Beelow, I read your story and I agree that it’s a modern Herculean effort. I empathized with your friend and I wish him all the best and that things will come through for him in the end. Remember, it’s when Hercules completed the 12 labours that he was finally admitted to Elysian Fields, (ha…couldn’t help using what I researched for my piece, sorry.)

Anyway, good luck to you as well…I really like your concept and think that it really is spectacular and heroic.

congradulations!! it is so so so so so so so so very expressive,so much emotion…i really like it…good ;uck with the judging:applause:

Aight, here are the shout outs, right her’, got a long ass list so, lets gets started.May thanks to those that supported me in finishing this image and big ups to those that crit my work, you guys and gals rule, here we go:

11th Door
Ranath
Andreasrocha
createmai
Nachev
Rebeccak
Wraithdt
CG-AvangarD
Rudeone
NOOB!- Stay up homie!
birdybear
uiron
artjunkie
abourable
Soriah
fooxoo
Elfuego
Megamau_X-thanx for being there my friend much appreciated, c u in school
rblitz
Hof
SINAD
element5
Icekatze
Pshych
Jose Pardo- thanx for keeping it trill, yes sir!
Euphrosyne
Spacenail
Arc80-stay up homie!
Vahn
Ducklator
zpapageo
Zepyhri
Gonzalo Golpe
Xric7
Adel3d
jddog
dunkelgold
Falcor
rawwad
Fahrija
duddlebug
enailadam
mr. thurner
Steve Iacopetti
Camone
kemar
Llynna
ChrisThatGuy
2tacos99cents-I still love this name, hahaha!
am7
2xbo
SeanJ
aniduran
rougen
thejaybird-you better enter the next one hahaha! c u at school buddy!
ori@m
pushav- stay up my nub!
Somhairle
Aritz
Samuraikuroi
FrozZT
spyroteknik
Tasty Bits
maurodelia
reynold
Atris
ivoryk
Michael Motion
gaianix
Lync
Avaarist
Korline-It must be freezing up in Reno now, huh?
eddieellis
wuema
Squibbit
Fish-KArt
ahbeejieh
walrus
sh@ke
Jaba153
MrFreeman
black_hand77
monsitj
stefan
the1st_angel- thanx for helping me in getting my image in
Baron Impossible- next contest u better submit something, or I’ll come to where u stay, real talk.:argh:
MikeTheHunter
revoltkid
steve-h
Slav
Sergey Banityuk
Hamsterfly
kraal
Trachefeux
THE CLYKE- stay up homie! Fo sho!
Segovia
gardogg
MechaHateChimp
Michael Chang
Nikolay
Wildcory1
lynch- stay trill!
calisto
bakanekonei
Oro
authentic
Cyrenn- Thanx dude now to your contest, let me go ahead and doodoo on you guys in 3d ,LOL
TheCleaner
Queensoul
Fal$eProfit
Voytek-Get me a seat in the next x-men movie, nah just playin!
Mr.Mu
Katea
Norberg
NinjaASSN
Poshspice
KITTNLITTER
danielh68

Forgot to put somebody else down, Thanx to Robert Mibus for hookin’ me up and helpin’ me. You are the homie!

To those that I have not comment to personally, stay up, from tha hood, c ya next contest!
I will comment personally lata, HOLLA FA SHO!