Spectacular 2D Entry: Blaz Porenta

Hi, very beautiful technique and good environment good luck. E.T

Hi! I admire your work by its mysterious atmosphere! The really great job! Congratulations! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Absoulutly stunning! The idea and realization is outstanding, I’m really impressed :drool:

Great work, buddy. I wish your excellent illustration gets the deserved high place!

congrats on your beautifull final! love the piece! best of luck on the finals and keep on rocking! :buttrock::beer:

wonderfully done blaz,the environment and the atmostphere are at the utmost quality and mysteriously rendered~congrates on finishing buddy~wish u the best of luck in the finals:thumbsup:

Congratulations, again, man. This is a really excellent piece.

Thanks for the support Blaz, much appreciated, I got mines in. Roberts the man! I love this Idea! You will get placed if not get an honorable mention, congrats on a spectacular piece!:thumbsup: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Exellent final image, I love the mood which you created with the light beams :thumbsup:

Good luck in the final vote :beer:

excellent final image… all the best in the juding… good luck:thumbsup:

I looked through many final images, but yours is definitely the most
“attractive” one. And your theme is also great. See you around and good luck.
regards

Congrats BLAZ!!! One of my favorite pieces in this challenge. Definately saving this as a wallpaper bro. Thanks for the support on my thread and i’ll see you again at the next challenge… or just see you around the the network, hehehe.

cheers and have a happy holiday :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause: :applause:

great concept beatifully render :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
very cool light :buttrock:
good luck

Congrats on finishing Blaz… :bounce:
What can I say… absolutly spectacular:bowdown:
Good luck in the voting .

Hi BLaz! Very very nice work! :thumbsup: I’ve come just to wish you a good luck in judgment process!
SPECTACULAR!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
GO to Victory!

Wow!! That is just wonderful!

Congratulations for finish.

Good luck:thumbsup:

Blaz, I very much like your picture! It has mood! And at you excellent technics!:thumbsup:

Hey Blaz ! your picture is Great ! love the story and composition !
very impressive art skills ! one of the best in challenge !
good luck to you ! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on getting the final image submitted, blaz! And what a final image!

It’s beautifully rendered and i love the lighting. The combination of fish and birds gives it a surreal feel. And the arrangement of the broken bits in the bottom left give a real flow to the image.

Good luck!

:slight_smile: Tremendous work! In a big way. Makes strong impression!:thumbsup:
Your art-me very much to like! And this-very work strong!!!:buttrock:
I congratulate you on successful final work and I wish good luck and a victory!:applause: