Spectacular 2D Entry: Blaz Porenta

Blaz Porenta is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Entering Bermuda Triangle

Hi blaz Good luck and have fun :thumbsup: :bounce:

hi guys… lets start doing some mess here :twisted:

great to see u again blaz,good luck to u mate!anticipating and looking forward to ur challenge!:thumbsup:

Good luck:thumbsup:

Hi Blaz, glad you could join us! Now, where on earth to start with this challenge, eh? Good luck with your entry…

:thumbsup:

NINJADUDE! most spectacular to see u again!

I’m glad to see you blaz, good luck

i’m not glad to see u back.

go away.

:twisted:

lol good luck.

thnx guys! Damn, Im still busy as hell, so I’ll go easy on this one… as with the master and servant challenge. But it will be a lot of fun, I see that already :smiley: MAybe something more colorfull this time.

Glad to see you’re back at it , Blaz! Now c’mon with the ninja madness! Wha-hoo!

hello there blaz!!wellcome!! srečno!!!:smiley:

ah here you are! Yesh, colorful, colurful, with spectacular colors :slight_smile: :bounce:

Hi Blaz… Have fun and make it SPeCTAcuLaR!!

huh, listening to Apocalyptica and under the impression of “Charlie and the chocolate factory” movie I saw yesterday, Im feeling psychedelic. Strong colors and wide perspective… lots of different shapes and stuff lying all around. I think I’ll go with an environment this time and a child who climbed over the edge and saw something that will get him goosebumps. Ok, thats for a start… Im going back to listen some more strange music :slight_smile:

thnx for a nice wellcome calisto!

hey cool!! good luck with the challenge!!

so, my update of a previous idea is, that the child climbes over the edge of some high mountain or wall or something and on the other side he sees a process of creating a world, massive creatures that r puting terrain together, how everything began. I hope I’ll do some sketches soon :slight_smile:

maybe he shud fall off the cliff…to his death…symbolising that as something is created,sumthing is also dieing.

actually i just thought it wud just be funny to see a kid falling,hahha

Go Ninja!

your idea reminds me too much of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. But actually it would fit the topic very well… hmmm… hmm…