Spare tickets for expo?

I know that is really unpolite to ask for tickets, fi is a bad idea can delete the post.

I jsut lost a ticket as my computer crashed and I couldnt give the asnwer bad to him to send me the ticket.

I dont have the money at all to go there now, but I would love to go… It would be an amazing experience.

Im new to 3d come from brazil to do college here and for now i study at DVC on the san fransisco bay area.

If anyone have a spare ticket from a company or something like that, I would do anything to get one. Thanks and sorry again if it is really unpolite to ask here.

Tiago Tscha

Hey Tiago,
Give me your address, and I will put a ticket in the mail for you tomorrow!! Always happy to help out where ever we can!

Thanx

Michael

Hey Michael,

I sent you a pm about it too, didnt know if you got them or not (beer in exchange like asked :P)

And now the forum cliche: Me too. May I politely ask for one too?

I used to pay for the $50 student expo pass, but I graduated and couldn’t afford the $200 non-student expo pass. Thanks.

does students pay less?

$50 buckes is more afortable for everyone

Might as well throw my request in as well. I live like 6 blocks from the Moscone center, I’ll buy a few rounds for whoever can come up with a ticket for me.

don’t suppose you could throw in one for me? heh

Hey Guys, Just to let everyone know…all the tickets are gone. Sorry, wish I had more!

I hope everyone that got one has fun, and enjoys the show. Please, stop by the booth and say hi when you get a chance.

thanx

Michael

hay is this sending tickets free?

I didn’t even see a student price on the GDC site… I still have my school ID :wink:

Does anyone know if they have student tickets for sale? I remember I bought it last year, but cant find any this year. A friend and I are planning on going, but we have big trouble being able to pay full price. We were hoping that they would post student prices, but haven’t seen any.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.