Sketchbook Thread of zhuzhu

it’s time to made an own thread here, if i still post in speedpainting thread, i think Rebeccak will kill me.

here are some of my sketch lately,C & C welcome.

marker sketch on paper:

charcoal and charcoal pencil:

Arm study:

marker sketch:

marker sketch:

marker sketch:

Photoshop 7 + Artrage 1.1:

it’s time to made an own thread here, if i still post in speedpainting thread, i think Rebeccak will kill me.

Hahahahahahaha!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: It’s true!!! :scream:

Great to see you make this thread, zhuzhu!! It will be fantastic to see all of your work together. This will definitely be a thread to watch! :wip: :arteest:

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

my marker pen and fine point:

this one is from a marker sketch(bad sketch), colorize in photoshop 7.

Cool, zhuzhu, I think that last piece is one of the most interesting pieces of yours I’ve seen! :wip:

holy moly where did that last one come from? :surprised :stuck_out_tongue:

These posts are absolutely beautiful. I love them all. I will check back often.

Gord

ps: IMHO its the excellence of artists like yourself, who fuel the rest of us to strive harder - keep inspiring us! :thumbsup:

thanks Rebeccak and Gord MacDonald~~~ i will keep the thread up often.

sketch in Photoshop 7

the last one was inspired from Dennis Rodman’s new book.

Zhu I really like your style! I’m glad you have your own thread now. Let’s see more!:buttrock:

Hi
Its nice to see that you have your own thread :slight_smile: You works are great. I like your style it looks simple yet its so effective thats something I should learn myself I spent too much time on rendering. Keep posting new pieces :).
Btw that “green” guy done in PS7 seems like a really nice fellow hahaha nice work :thumbsup:

• Slux

Oh boy this stuff is going to inspire me to keep min open lol. Nice work.
I finally got what you meant when you told me to impress shapes with a big brush.

thanks all~~~!

today’s sketch WIP, 2B pencil on paper.

watercolor: