Sketchbook Thread of Lemog - 2D/3D

Morning fellow blondie,

About the ‘older’ question, you will have to ask Lemog…

Then good night Beckie :wavey:

Well… with all this talkative moment… I forget to post the update… :scream:

This time, is near to the end… maybe on her tones… must see… again more saturated and less yellow… and like Gunie said yesterday… I must stop the naked girl and let speak the polygons…
(already started)

Hey, Laurent and Rebecca, we can let you speak alone !
:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by gpepper: Hey, Laurent and Rebecca, we can let you speak alone !

Well, it’s no secret I’m a fangirl of The Lemog!

Very good news! And did you start with the Hungarian?
As for the painting … the boa is getting much better I think, but maybe… with this darker, saturated background she looks a bit low in contrast? I’m sorry - but I have no good suggestion here… I’m sure you find a good way :slight_smile:

Get in line :scream:

uhhhh le vieux blanc je l’avais oublié celui là :wink:

apparement il t’a pas oublié lui :slight_smile:

quel vieux c*n

huhu

• sérieusement je vais tenvoyer un pm (pb perso dont je sais que t bon pour les conseils :))

like whaat evaa :stuck_out_tongue:

Lemog, time to put that painting up. Looks perfect from where am sitting.
Becca: Awesome desk. Now I hope you got yourself some ergono…bla blah chair to go with it. When you do, girl, you’ll never have to leave your desk. Just pull the yellow pages next to you, for those unlikely occasions when you get hungry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I say something about this ?:twisted:

Hahahaha… no prob Gilles… I can share by body wih you too :scream: good appetit :thumbsup:

yes girl ! :wise:

Totally agree with you… the next version will be more contrasted I think… and that will be the latest one of this OFDW11 :slight_smile:

the PM is the better solution today :slight_smile:

:bowdown: thanks Queenie…

Something of enriching ? :scream: hahahaha

A very late “Good Morning” !

Because this is exactly what I wanted to write ( and trying some efficency myself:wise:) I don’t write it down again and just join Gunilla’s statement!
Hope we can see some polys soon. Will you start a new thread for this?
Btw: Thank’s for the motivation and the "little Pencil’s Loreleï " :love:in the OFDW, you’re starting to be poetic now…actually I have not long, blond hairs, but people are afraid when I’m singing…

Have a nice day!:wavey:

-sabrina

Yay, great update Laurent :bounce:

Everything’s working really fine now :thumbsup:
Only thing is missing (IMHO of course) is the lady shadow on the floor … but I’m sure you’ve already thought about it …

I saw you’re already onti modelling yay …
See ya there :slight_smile:

pss : back off you grazy fan girls :scream:

cheers ,

-zapan , freelance bodyguard for stars

Originally posted by Steph: pss : back off you grazy fan girls :scream:

cheers ,

-zapan , freelance bodyguard for stars

Protecting the Lolo from the fangirls could really be a full~time job…but does it come with benefits?

Oh there are tons … like… or… … sighs

Zapan left the building

Laurent : good luck buddy , I quit :scream:

mmh I’m late today… good morning everyone here :wavey:

Maybe it’s the end… no… it’s the end… I’m not entirely satisfied… but I don’t know what to do more… to much time that I started it.

and the larger version :
http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/2d/ofdw11_3_wip_13_1600.jpg

As always, it’s great to have you in the OFDWs…I think you’ve been participating since OFDW 002, right? That’s really cool. :slight_smile:

Sleep is catching up with me…hope you have a good day! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~“Beckie”

no… it’s more recent… I’ve started in first with Sketchathon, not ? well, in any case, much good moments here, with you all… and a very great experience… but It’s not because I start this new 3d project that I can’t continue some 2d pieces sometimes… more slowly of course…

Have a nice night full of Cg’s dreams… and full of beautifyl furnitures :smiley:

Morning Lemog… :wavey:

the lady is more sharp in contrast, while the boa is more blury, and a bit see-thru in the middle. It looks a bit old and to much used. Thats is the only thing that bugs me little… and no shadows on the floor or the wall from the lady…
but I really like the greenish background…

and there is no nuts laying around… maybe that´s whats missing for you eye :wink:

Originally posted by Lolo: no… it’s more recent… I’ve started in first with Sketchathon, not ? well, in any case, much good moments here, with you all… and a very great experience… but It’s not because I start this new 3d project that I can’t continue some 2d pieces sometimes… more slowly of course…

Yay!

Have a nice night full of Cg’s dreams… and full of beautifyl furnitures

I’m going to be one happy Korean when my desk is ready to go…

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.