Sketchbook Thread of Lemog - 2D/3D

Following the council of Rebecca… I open this thread for my 2d works…

Usually, I’m more 3d… but I draw a little since few moments… and finally, I take lot of pleasure, and it’s very resting for me, between all my 3d works.

Seeya for more projects :wavey:

Lolo,

I can’t wait!!!

Your thread has been linked here:
Tutorials, Workshops, Anatomy Reviews & More … [links within]
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=2817397#post2817397
(See Post #12)

Hope to see here all of the cool work you have done so far on the Anat Forum!

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

subscribing!

Wheee Lemog, also subscribing! Now get painting pokes Frenchie with stick :thumbsup:

Okay girl, I will try very soon to repost here these links… and thanks for the great reception :thumbsup: :scream:

:bowdown: my queen…

Hahaha… ok… but I shouldn’t forget my other great passion… the 3d :smiley: hahahaha

U got a lot of females showing some Lolo supportage here!

Yes… and it’s very impressive finally… :scream:

mmmh… good morning Beckie…( 06:42 AM here :smiley: )

You’re up earlier every day! Hehe…Good morning to you Lolo! Saw your post in the Finished 2D thread…hope you will post that work here, too ~ I promise not to ask you to continue to work on it!

As promised… a selection of my works…

Anat Forum :

sketchathon :

Other personal digital drawings :

Lolo,

Really beautiful works! Thanks for posting! To be added here, a portrait WIP of your son?

Hahaha… Now, I must start to post the wip of the portrait… I started this night :scream:

Hahaha… Now, I must start to post the wip of the portrait… I started this night :scream:

Hahaha, it will probably be finished in 1/2 hour!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: no girl… this time, I will try to work seriously… and quietly… :scream: hahaha…without spam :smiley: hahahaha…

Ok ~ I’ll leave you to your work now!

If you knew really what I’m actually doing :scream:

…did you see my new drawing of the sketchathon… something which I didn’t do since very very a long time… :eek:

Well… now, it’s the moment to really start to work here… with a particular project.

Few month ago, I’ve done a portrait of my baby of one year old… his brother of 10 years old was a little bit jealous (kindly…) and after that, I promised him to do his portrait too, when I will have a little time… it’s now thus.

I’ve planed to give him a 3/4 pose… but he prefered a portrait of face… with a similar framing than his little baby brother… In this case, it’s him the boss :smiley:

Another point he want… a kind of background, with… Pokemon ? fortunetely, I could change his demand… for something less fashion, less children, less monster, by something he like a lot too… a harry potter mood… for that, I can inspire me of my library in the Spectacular challenge, it’s totally in the mood I mean…

I hope you can find interest in this WIP… If that run well… I will try to do at the end a little animated gif, or a little movie of all the progress.

Now, that begin really…

The first step… let’s me introduce my son Quentin… the photo and a quick drawing base…

So sweet! I can’t wait! :thumbsup:

Sweet ! , I’m spamming and suscribing here , I want to see these little Lemoggie all over the place ! :bounce: :bounce: :scream:

Rebeccak -> Sorry… I’m late for the next one… but I have a prob of server here… unable to send of my ftp :shrug: now… that seem to be better… enjoy :scream:

zapan -> Hey my friend… you find the door of the 2d section… good ! and very kind to want to follow my work here :beer:

Painting started now…

Lolo,

Cool to see your progress! Are you working in Painter? Your son looks exactly like you! :slight_smile: