Sketchbook Thread of Enthombed

Hi people, i’m starting my Anatomy thread today with new stuff who i draw today, i hope you enjoy, comment and critique my stuff.

Trying with references :slight_smile: .

Cya

[left]enthombed,

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile: Lots of great work here, it’s good to see your Anatomy Thread go up! :slight_smile:

It would be nice first to hear something about your art training and background. :slight_smile:

There’s a lot of great work here, and I hope to see lots more in the future. Do you work digitally at all? It’s not necessary, I’m only curious to know. :slight_smile:

I think your linework is quite solid. The last two fingers on the large hand drawing are at a bit of a funny angle, almost as though they are from a different hand. :slight_smile: I would recommend doing more foot / ankle studies as this is a really tough area to get to look right.

[/left]

[left]Nice work! Keep it coming. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak
[/left]

Hi Rebeccak, tnks for your support here, well i haven’t one reall background or art trainning, here in my city haven’t a real art school just some people, with a big talent who learn about this alone, i have some friends who drawing like me or better :), i start learning something about drawing alone with one friend who show me how i star one drawing correctly and show me some skill in digital coloring… but because the time to study and my job i stopped a long time ago and i’m very frustrated because this, but i continue trying and this time i don’t give up, and i will try to make my best here soon.

Tnks again reb

Cheers

enthombed,

It’s great that online forums such as these exist these days so that even if you’re not in school, you can continue to learn. :wink: I probably wouldn’t be doing very much personal art at all if not for the online community here. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Hey

these are some solid looking studies man - like where your heading. No crits now, just a tip. When working with the hand, I find that understanding and using the hand’s bonestructure is especially helpfull. Your hand looks good, but it’s missing that <mm!> the rest of your drawing have.

Love to see some more - post soon.
cheers,

• d.

hi people, more stuff here, critics and comments here are wellcome so much, tomorrow i promise put more, the design college getting all my time, final period sucks!!!

Cya

Hello people, more studys here. 20 minutes each pic, i’m trying to make the inicial drawings fast and adjust when satified with the inital sketch.

Critics and comments are really wellcome.

Hey enthombed, looking good! I like the two top left females, the one “stretching” and the posed sitting one.

Keep em coming! =)

Hi people, some new digital stuffs here, damnit i love this tablet… need more trainning, but i like this so much.

Critics and Comments are mych apreciated.

cheers

Enthombed,

It’s great to see your new stuff as well as to see all the great commenting your doing on others’ threads. :thumbsup:

Here is a bit of a review which I did for your first sheet, which I hopes shows a few of the proportional problems (slight) and just a few general suggestions for improvement in the gesture:

[left]Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak
[/left]

Hey Reb, tnks for your help really thank you, i see my mistakes and i will try to learn with this, i will stop with the tablet to come back to paper, when i feel is good to try with my talbet i will do make some new digital stuffs:shrug: .

Tnks again lady:love: for your help and thank you everybody to help me too:bounce: .

Cya

Hey Enthombed

digitals are looking real great - especially the poses in terms of technique. The hookhanded monster is taking steps in the right direction ~ try using bigger brushes and work some on line economy - digital is a very versatile and dynamic medium, so it’s not a problem to redraw a line until you get the right one.

Love what going on here and love where it’s going,

cheers,

• d.

Hey Demented my friend, tnks for comment and encourage me like the other friends in this forum:thumbsup: .

this is the update today :scream:

hope you like this, i start some studys of muscle, bones and flesh stuff, i think this is the most important thing who i need to make this time… sorry if this is not perfect, i’m trying:shrug: . lol

Critics and Comments are wellcome.

Cya

[left]enthombed,

Really liking these studies, and hope you do more. :slight_smile:

Here is a review which I hope you find useful:

[/left]

[left]Cheers,

~Rebeccak
[/left]

Tnks Rebeccak, this really help, but i don’t know why i don’t see the proportions, strange, need more trainning and focusing this, i really glad to see you commenting and showing what’s wrong.

Thank you very much, and tonight i post some new ones trying to fix my eyes in this proportions.

Cya

enthombed,

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: Seeing proportional problems just takes time and a lot of practice. When you’ve drawn for years, it will start to kick in. Drawing is as much about refining how you see as it is about refining pencil / pen / wacom strokes. In fact, it is much more about refining how you see.

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

lol… so have i solution yet? lol cool… tnks again.

cya

It is great that you are drawing the whole form and then putting in the refinements. I sometimes pass that part by accident when drawing detailed images (like hand muscles :S )

I’m trying to make one page per day and don’t stop to do this.

Critics and Comments are wellcome.

enthombed,

This is fantastic to see! I really look forward to seeing you keep up with these, it’s really the kind of thing I’d like to see more of on the forum! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak