I am having a similar issue. I have a forum thread describing a similar issue
Anyways, here is how my issue is related.
I am having trouble exporting my .sib file to .stl. I have tried the following without any
- Export Scene (.stl)
- Save selected objects (.stl)
- Create new Scene -> load into scene (existing .sib file) -> Export (.stl)
- Save as .stl
The following is working thought
- Create a new scene -> create cube -> export scene (.stl)
It seems that my old(er) files are not being exported, but new files are exportable. I am able to export to .obj, but I need it in .stl in order
for my 3D-printer to work.
I am running MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.3, and I am running Silo3D version: 2.5.4 Professional through Steam.
I sent this message to Silo3D Nervecenter directly, and I got a reply saying that they would look into the issue, requesting my .sib-file. I never got a reply after sending them my .sib-file. Maybe they are working on a fix to solve the problem.