Showreel & personal Website, firas j.ershead

hi all…
Happy new year, may it open up for you all onto the path on continued success & happiness.

I would like to share my showreel & website with you :

http://www.3dshowreel.com/reels/firas/firasershead_showreel2005.mpg

or

http://d.turboupload.com/d/226690/firasershead_showreel2005.mpg.html

wow, u got a lot of work there
and a nicely made reel.

Great reel! It’s very energetic. I especially like the editing job with all the different layers of characters. What did you use for your editing software BTW?

Good work :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks oOMaximusOo,AlbertArt…

all 3D work done on MAYA 5 - 7
compositing done on Aftereffects

and the showreel edit is done on aftereffects.

i thought it a bit odd that your tooth character had teeth of his own… so does his teeth have lttle character baby teeth of their own and so on and so on… ? and if such a thing were real, would the infinite nature of teeth having their own teeth create a tear in space time causing the universe to implode on itself ?

thumbs up anyway.

hi Kenton Baines,

where did u see the tooth teeth ? (thats funny) :slight_smile: its only mouth without anything inside !

thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Great work man … i love your style :thumbsup:

It’s defeneitly there. In the rigging section.

Hey cool reel! I love it!
There are some really good
things in it! Keep it up

great work!! good job :bounce:

the first word i want 2 say : MASHALAAA , SHO`3LK KTEEEEEER 7LOWW YAA ZALAMH :thumbsup:

this is my first post for me in cgtalk , and i am really proud that some one from jordan made all that graet work .
i admired ur arabic style in ur work .in addition the qality and quantity in thim . iam relly looking forwoud 2 conntact U

thank you all for the nice words …

now am joining new company … and i think the showreel works :slight_smile:

hoping the next showreel will take 5 stars :slight_smile:

Jaw dropping.

5 stars from me!

I really like your style. goodluck with the new job!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.