Shaved Bumblebee, Till Nowak (3D)

Title: Shaved Bumblebee
Name: Till Nowak
Software: 3ds max

This is my “strange behaviour” entry, you can find all the details and WIP steps here: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?threadid=524220

This is the little story of the bumblebee Bernard who wanted to impress his friends with an experiment. It was one of these boring days and they were as usual looking for some nonsense to get involved in and succeeded in switching on an electric shaver. And Bernard, for the first time in his life, completely freed himself from his beautiful yellow and black fur. But then, under the shouting and cheering of his mischievous friends, he watched in the mirror and had to recognize that the result didn`t please him as much as he expected. But hey, so what, it will grow again…

I just have to say that I think this is an original idea brilliantly brought to life. Superb lighting, models and render. The image truly conveys the story being told.

Have 5 Stars on me mate! :thumbsup:

very funny:thumbsup: , cool idea 5 stars here…

This is great! Five Stars!

freekin awesome!!

Very funny mate. nicely done!

Wow it looks awesome. The idea, the lighting, the models. I Love it!
Only downside I see in this pic is that the hairs on the floor (unlike the ones on the body) seem rather “needle-ish” :slight_smile:

very funny nice idea very good models and textures complex art 5*:applause::buttrock::beer:

Ha ha! Funny concept! Really nicely done as well. :thumbsup:

Daf

great image… you`ve put a lot of work into it… 5 stars

brilliant, amazing! Great idea and execution.

yeah, thats awesome

only thing is i didn’t know bees had long snouts like that

lol, great characters and image. :slight_smile:

haha i gotta tell you man this totally made my day!!! its my desktop background now lol :wink: dude i foudn this soooo hilarious honstly sooo creative man… GREAT JOB :thumbsup:

hahaha gotta love the idea :thumbsup: very nice work

Hahahahaha. Really funny. Excellent job on composition and render. *****

i loved it! finally something to laugh about:bounce:

this is a REALY funny image!!! hahah love it the character!!! NICE WORK…5 stars!!!
hey guys vote mine too!

STRANGE BEHAVIOUR
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=132&t=564994

lovely concelpt and perfect detail 5 stars

So lovely idea and concept … :thumbsup:

Shaving machine looks like “Made in china” …

haha great work

congratulations