Shagga Mi-Human/Mi-mutant

I agree no moustache. Overall however it is fine work,real heavy details. Nice hat/cover,great details on it,that’s my fav part.fine job.:beer:

happy new year*

yep the moustache will be removed

he bought the hat in winter sales.this is from The 2002 Limited Edition :cool:

thx

hahahahaha you’re great stuzzi! :cool:

What do I hear about ? A blond girl ? Oh my god Stuzzi you’re not really discret you know :wink:
(Et puis d’abord ca se fait de parler des femmes comme ca stuzzi :D)
About Shagga … Without moustaches please :annoyed:
Will you start a body this time ?

I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

wow :applause:

I am really impressed by your work. BABAS, I am sure you know who I am.
I must say I am very proud of you and that may be one day I’ll be able to do better than you… I Hope.
I’ll send you a mail very soon.

PS: If you want I can help you to do your website , it is up to you

Humm very few people call ma "babass"i have an idea for sure…Although it could be a nice surprised if you’re a gorgeous blond chick :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway thx for you encouragement,i really appreciate that!
see ya

Sorry for that stuzzi but I am not a gorgeous blond.
I have seen your others threads too and your work still have the same quality. RESPECT :bowdown:

good.
please tell us how to…thank you!!

cjj***
there’s not secret…observation and patience…Then the tool tips are a plus…

ninox****
thx my lord,your work is good too

Vrey good!

thank you honey :slight_smile:

nice to see an updte on this one !!
awessome modlling skills…
do you have try zbrush ? you should be able in short tiem to come with even greater result as now…

would we see a body for this one soon ?

si tu veux tu peux jetter un coupd d, oeuille sur mon "orange " … pt´et que tu aurais des conseils sur l´anatomie et proportion ? quoi que . je ne cherche pas le realisme… :slight_smile: mais pluto une version styliser comme d´habitude le lien est dans ma signature …merci

Hi dude,

txh!Nice to heard kind words from u
i have an extensive use of Zbrush in production.That allow me to learn this tools,its advantages are non-negligable.I have to say.
Yep i can improve the quality,but rather to gain time production and a workflow facility.

I’m in a period of research.the body will be achieved as soon as my studies will succeed.

Ps:je jeterai un oeil sur l’orange des que possible :wink:

wow…very good work…I really like your style

A very creative portrait! Congratulations from me - it’s very well done in my oppinion. Keep us updated! :thumbsup:

wua!cool,may i know how u model the head.:eek:

Brilliant image…no real critz…FLAWLESS…
btw I prefere it without moustache…

Could we please see a movie of your facial animation for Shagga. (man you dont want an Australian saying that name) Me being one of course. That is what we nickname man gigaloes. They Shag-A-Lot.

I am doing research into displacement map blending for facial Animation and would really appreciate the inspiration. Cheers!

Sparx.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.