Shagga Mi-Human/Mi-mutant

Here is my new challenge, I have to try to give a maximum of humanity to this wildcat.I don’t know if I sucess, thank you for your comments…

You’re definitely my favorite head modeler, I’m inspiring to you and Renè Morel for my WIP head http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=292047#post292047

The only thing i can tell you is that i prefer the lighting of the other heads, a part from that this is ultracool as usual :thumbsup:

Damn, now that is a good looking model, it has allot of personality. Good job. :thumbsup:

Laters,
Riddlaz C.

Yeah Stuzzi, good job for this head !!!
Will you make the body this time ? :wink:

nothing to crit here. great.

Mignifque, c’est tout.
Et les nichons, ou y sont passés?
Edit= si je me suis trompé de personne, autant pour moi

wow, is amazing, oh yes man, this face is very realistic, I’m be amazed with the big quantity of details than him have.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

man how many time you have dedicated to this model?

keep up it guy, you have an overwhelming talent modeling. :cool:

:eek:, :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Still not in the main page !!!

:eek: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: WoW!!!
:twisted: muahaha i have found what to crit;) he should have or sharpened teeth or atleast bigger fangs… and i think that the nostrils should be more animal like…

It’s amazing! I think it looks more like you gave catness to a human, not humanity to a cat. Is the character going to be a cat that looks like a person or a person that looks like a cat?

:beer: :buttrock: :buttrock: :applause: :thumbsup:

wow! that is it…just wow!

That is really cool, but I am 50/50 on the whole thing.

You wanted to give it humanity in which I think you succeeded, but in attempts to made it look too human and just a personal opinion of what I like and don’t like, I think it looks a little silly, the nose specifically.

It’s great, but I don’t like it, I’d rather see a few less human qualities but still retain it’s humanity… ah now we are getting all deep, hehe.

Wow, modeling is awsome, but the character made me sick, it’s nasty as hell! Scary

that is so amazing

Bravo Seb, c’est mortel comme d’hab!
5 stars for me!
Great work (model and design)

Pascal R.

The better WIP i’ve ever seen, simply amazing !!!

Franchement t’as des bonnes idées et une inspiration que j’aimerai bien avoir :slight_smile:
Ca tue ca arrache ca déchire, c’est Stuzzi :slight_smile:

More please !!! :bounce:

t’arreteras jamais de me degouter!:drool:

you’re my hero !!:buttrock:

Nothing short of stunning! :thumbsup:
Great job!
If any area needs improvement, it’s maybe the cap. It looks a bit too neat in a way. But that’s me being extremely picky :slight_smile: