Shadowfist - Bigbruiser, Robcamp (2D)

Everybody: Thank you all for the nice words and the 5 stars!

starqueen: Yeah, the cables… I guess the Moneky pulled them out from deep inside the bot? Ehm… lame excuse I know… I just liked having them coming out of it, they added a slight organic feel to the robot (ripping off veins… fibers… ouch) that I hoped would have made the image look more dramatic.

Anyway, I wanted to share some of the original sketches I had submitted for approval during the initial stages of this commission. These very rough sketches were done in about 1 hour each, on painter. See below:

u draw like Boris :). great

keep up the good works :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice!

I’ve played the game, and the pen and paper Roleplaying game originated from Shadowfist : Feng Shui Rpg! :slight_smile:

very nice job.
I don`t know what to say right now:drool: :drool: :drool: :wip:

OMFG! Brilliant! Genius! What more can I say?! :drool:

wow!very beautiful. I from FANTASY MAGAZINE(CHINESE).
:wavey: :beer:

Dude! I remember playing Shadowfist years ago with my friends. It was a kick ass game. We stopped playing after awhile when we couldn’t find anywhere to buy the cards locally any more.

Your art fits that universe perfect! It’s awesome!

You’re enormously talented ,Rob.

I love the lighting in mad scientist…Very sci Fi feel to it.
The robot Monkey Reminds me of Frank Frazetta’s work…The same energy and the unpredictability.
:thumbsup:

Great work. Lightning in these pictures is very good

Looks nice! That monkey really reminds me of a Digimon though…That one with Datamon…

Nice painterly feel to the work - solid use of colour gradiants

Excellent!:buttrock:

It amazes me that you guys can paint like this using a Wacom…
Nicely done.

What two plugs weren’t good enough for ya? You had to take an award also :stuck_out_tongue: Love your painterly style Rob, you always seem to capture that excitement in every stroke. I would agree with Dargon on the shoulders tho, but amazing work.

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Excellent work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

Congratulations!

The award is richly deserved.

-Tencendur

like the style!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU for the award!!!
What a great surprise, I was away for a days and I see 3 images in the gallery.

Thank you all guys for the nice comments, they are very encouraging. Especially the comparison with Frazetta (really flattering).

I will get back to my Wacom now :slight_smile:

Actually one of the best muscle guy I saw 4 the last half of the year! :thumbsup:

NICE WORK¡ãI like the muscle guy :eek:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.