Hi! I am trying to manually set positions for my particles with this script
fn pcreate pos =( pf = $'PF_Source 001' pf.Event002.Birth_001.amount = pos.count for i = 1 to pf.numParticles() do pf.setParticlePositionByID i pos[i] ) part = pcreate (for o in objects collect o.pos)
When I collect the position array and step through the function manually, it works great. When I call the function from inside of the script it doesn’t seem to work. Or if it does work, the particles are repositioning themselves before the viewport can redraw.
I am running this from regular maxscript not a pflow script operator.
Thanks, I will update if I find a solution.