Self Portrait, Victor Hugo Queiroz (3D)

Title: Self Portrait
Name: Victor Hugo Queiroz
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay, ZBrush

Hey there! It’s been a long time since my last post here (sorry, lot of things to do!)

This is my attempt to create a self-portrait in my own style. It was a very enjoyable work, because I was able to test everything that I’ve learned so far, as hardsurface modeling, character development, texturing, lighting and shadind skills and also try new things as curly hair! heh!

I would like to thanks to all my friends at TechnoImage - specially to my friend Saulo Brito (http://saulobrito.blogspot.com.br/), who made the original 2d concept - to my wife and everyone who helped me! =)

Hope you guys like it! Soon I’ll share more details about it! =)

Awesome! :slight_smile:

its awesome man

Great stuff! The subway car looks amazing. Cograts once again.

Great masterpiece!

Brilliant! I love the humor and detail in this self-portrait, and the clarity of the render. Would love to see celebrity or superhero portraits in this same kind of everyday-activity theme. :drool:
How did you set up the lighting in this scene? It’s very good. Peace,

• Me

Haha! Thank you guys for the feedback! Here’s some wires:

Excellent ! your attempt for the hair&fur looks really nice! and your shading is perfect ,

again congrats for such a great work .

best regards

R./°

Excelente trabalho Vitor, pra variar um pouco!

Parabens!

Good work!!!

I dont comment enough on peoples works, but this is so good id fail to sleep at night if i didnt.
Inspirational.
Fantastic.

amazing work dude in all aspects!
:slight_smile: congrats!

…awesome! :applause:

I’m a big fan of your work!

haha! That’s A LOT of work! But it’s a funny idea! haha!
Here’s my light setup! Pretty simple!

This is awesome, love the expression! Thanks for the WIPs :)[font=Wingdings][/font]

its very cute,keep inspiring…

I was wondering about something, from the wire it looks like the handrails are emerging from the wall (mesh-wise), are they? Why not just make them seperately? Again, just a small question not important, just got curious. Also, very well done of c. :slight_smile:

Heh, it isn’t the same mesh, man! =) There’s no reason for that, I think! heh! Here’s a close-up:

very great work mann… could you share your hair and fur settings. It would mean the world to me. if you got any other examples of hair and fur I would love that as well.

You work is very inspiring.

www.3dgeek.dk

Klaes

Definitely, a front page material! Clean render and hey look at those cheeks :slight_smile: Love the details, man! :smiley: