Secret Agent Entry: Younes El haroussi

Younes El haroussi is entered in the “Secret Agent” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: World Spy Community

Here is my first character concept,I still didn’t find a good story,so i decided to start with the characters,hopefully the story will come later

Those are really cool characters,i will watch your thread untill end.

Love the style

this looks like fun, digging these character designs. Can’t wait to see what you come up with. Thanks for the comments too

Thanks a lot for your support,ill post a more finished image soon:wip:

[left][left]good luck, great style[/left]
[/left]

Great characters Younes. It’s a very promising start.

I am loving the character style, and the poses

Hi,here the second step in my research,i did a value test for this SPY team,the leader is the guy with a necktie,it’s looking good for me at this stage,im going to post a color version soon.

great, great. Very promising

The guy farthest to the right is my favorite. Looking forward to more.

here is the final image for my characters concept,i ll start making the final image soon,i think that i found a good idea,im trying to find a good camera angle now,ill post the first work in progress image soon(hopefully).

I like the style you have for your characters. I can’t wait to see how they all fit together.

Thanks
Ken

Hey Younes!!
What a NICEEE Style!! Great painting too!
I will follow this thread till the end!

Good luck man! :thumbsup:

Wonderful facial expressions and poses you have going.

great design, specially the expresions… i am missing some sun glasses and cigarettes though.

Younes, i saw your work yesterday, and now, with colors, thats BIG! great visual!
really wanna see more!!!
Good luck!

Hi,thank you all for your kind comments,i hope i won’t disapoint you and make something cool,thanks again and good luck :thumbsup:

Younes

looks like u have the same problems as i do. starting with the character designs as that’s the funniest :slight_smile:
i hope you’ll have an easier time figuring out your idea than i have. starting with the characters usually limit your ideas for the final pic, but sometimes it helps finding one, i hope it’s the later for you! characters looks cool already, can’t wait to see what you have in mind.