Secret Agent Entry: Lei Sheng

Lei Sheng is entered in the “Secret Agent” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Who killed Mr. Red Heart?

I want to create a sexy femal secret agent.

I modified the perspective.

I made a mistake on the time-table!!I thought the deadline was september,omg,fortunately next 2days I don’t need to work ,I wish I can touch the deadline!!:banghead:

I take two hour to collect these reference I need.

I take two hour to collect these reference I need.

I want create the mood just like a little bar around corner,underground and secret.but I hate the clour in the ordinary night club witch full of blue and yellow and purple,so I choose the warm tone,actually the subject of my piece is not that cold:)

keep working!

more detail

more detail

nice work i like it! ^^

almost done(maybe 80%).but someone does not think the female secret agent is pretty,and cool enough,tomorrow I will fix it,then this piece will be the final version.

Nice work, I think it’s OK that she looks like the girl next door. I like the contrast between her calmness and the drama going in the background. I’ll keep watching for the end result.

I totally change the look&feel of the young lady,made her seems more easten.
reference to a japanese pop star whose name is Amuro Namie .this is hair style test,I choosed the first one.

Look it’s will rock!:thumbsup: Keep it up.

Lovely painting already, Lei Sheng. Great character and details emerging. Can’t wait to see it finished.

The only thing that bothersme and I’m not sure why, is how the end of the burning cigarette is in line with the elbow of the screaming woman in the background (almost like it’s burning her from afar !!?? - just me and my overactive imagination I bet). I’d make certain that there is good aerial perspective between the two figures somehow to separate them.

Software: Photoshop

Mr. Red Heart is the most famous bully boy in the Rose Street . He frequents a night club which name is “Pet Hotel”.The 'Pet Hotel’is around corner of a street. On the surface, it is a very ordinary club,too normal to attract the attention of the passerby.But in effect it’s a place to release people’s appetency.
One day, as usual Mr. Red Heart has been on the racket in "pet hotel"again, while he untied his belt and showed his pink underwear. he has been killed suddenly! A small-caliber bullet hit his right temple accurately. Blood and brains splashed out . A slash exploded on the leather sofa,Wine girls scatterd with scream,the table was down, the bottles and the cups were crushed everywhere. It happened so suddenly and quickly,that the bodyguards(who were watching the Striptease at that moment) can’t have time to take any reaction ,even draw their guns.

A Strong guy with Sunglass looked around nervously,and in his hand was a gun! he was not a bodyguard, then he must be the killer! but unfortunately, none of his bullet was released from the gun.Seems like "fuck!who dare stole my business?"the statements were written on sunglass guy’s face

But the sunglass guy was not the only one who felt angry

A waiter walked around the “Mr. Red Heart” for a long time,but before he could get the chance, Mr. Red Heart was taken life by somebody else.

Who killed Mr. Red Heart?

There was a cold light shinning under the tall table,it was from Catherine,a beautiful woman.she slowly lighted a cigarette ,and two cute puppy PiPi and ChiChi lied near her feet.
Now you know the answer!

This new face, look great, but I don’t understand where is the rest of your image … you post has the final image, just a close in the agent’s face … Is that correct?

Software: Photoshop

Mr. Red Heart is the most famous bully boy in the Rose Street . He frequents a night club which name is "Pet Hotel".The 'Pet Hotel'is around corner of a street. On the surface, it is a very ordinary club,too normal to attract the attention of the passerby.But in effect it's a place to release people's appetency.
       One day, as usual Mr. Red Heart has been on the racket in "pet hotel"again, while he untied his belt and showed his pink underwear. he has been killed suddenly! A small-caliber bullet hit his right temple accurately. Blood and brains splashed out . A slash exploded on the leather sofa,Wine girls scatterd with scream,the table was down, the bottles and the cups were crushed everywhere. It happened so suddenly and quickly,that the bodyguards(who were watching the Striptease at that moment) can't have time to take any reaction ,even draw their guns.

A Strong guy with Sunglass looked around nervously,and in his hand was a gun! he was not a bodyguard, then he must be the killer! but unfortunately, none of his bullet was released from the gun.Seems like "fuck!who dare stole my business?"the statements were written on sunglass guy’s face

But the sunglass guy was not the only one who felt angry

A waiter walked around the “Mr. Red Heart” for a long time,but before he could get the chance, Mr. Red Heart was taken life by somebody else.

Who killed Mr. Red Heart?

There was a cold light shinning under the tall table,it was from Catherine,a beautiful woman.she slowly lighted a cigarette ,and two cute puppy PiPi and ChiChi lied near her feet.
Now you know the answer!

great work!love the agent.