Searching for 2D Artists and Graphic Designers

Hello dear artists!
I’m the leader of a small developer team that is currently working on a mobile game to fund our main project.
To be able to complete it fast we are in need for some new and motivated graphic designer and 2D artists.
The game is going to be a generic endless-runner with minimalistic art style.

The examples show the two different background tiles and one empty heart container.
More information will be available on our discord. So if you are interested and really want to help us just join
our discord server:
https://discord.gg/CRqBuay

We would be happy to work with you and we hope that you will help us to finish that project fast.

Hello! I came across your project and am very interested in the possible opportunity of working with you! My portfolio is located here:www.donaguillo.comI’mafreelance illustrator and designer of over a decade and comic book artist/writer/creator, specializing in traditional and graphic illustration, comics and graphic novel illustration, production design and pre-visualization, digital painting, branding, and print. I’ve collaborated on several comic projects, table-top and social game properties, numerous publications, and other creative endeavors requiring a range of assets in visual development. I am also co-founder, CFO and Marketing Director of the independent comic publishing company In Hiatus Studios that operates out of San Francisco, California, also managing and directing a plethora of projects under the company’s expansive umbrella of properties, and performing art duties for Winter, one of its flagship titles. I work out of a home office and a mobile workstation. I strive for the perfect visual solution together by process of collaborative exploration. I welcome fresh ideas that are rooted in sound concept and visual appeal and I’m adept at mimicking other styles when the project calls for it.This is the hub for my professional endeavors including a current portfolio, facebook galleries, and links to various current and past projects. My links are also below for all of my social media and relevant avenues to see my work. I’d love to hear from you if you think we’re a fit and I hope the materials I’ve provided offer a comprehensive perspective of how I work and the measure of my commitment. I’d also love to learn more about your project and explore the enterprise of a collaboration on making it happen. Thanks for your time and consideration, and please don’t hesitate to send over any further questions or inquiries. Hope to hear from you soon and good luck with the search!Cheers!
Don Aguillo
Game Artist/Graphic Designer

d.aguillo84@gmail.com