Sculpture-Kratos-

I just realised something; This isn’t 2D, you swindler! I’ll pm you my address, you send it to me and we’ll forget all about this. Sound good?

Not 2d…but concept art…so, as your cg-talk-lawyer Mr.Pum you have to send me the subject of evidence JOKINGLY

Awesome work fella :thumbsup:

thanks for the replies guys! :scream:

jlmayen:The darker color is because its baked for about 5 hours. But I tweaked the photo a bit in photoshop so it’s easier to see the detail and the form.

vivien82:thanks, I won’t be updating for about 3 weeks( taking a long vacation, yay!)

digital-bobert:thanks!Im a big fan of your works :slight_smile:

RicoD, vincentdhs: haha, I know it’s not 2D but I thought it fits better in concept art section. I definetely don’t think it fits in the 3D category :thumbsup:

cheers guys!
Herb

Im still following this thead. Those last images are rockin’… and you, just keep on rockin’!

Hey Herbert impressive work, now you will paint it ?
after finish it, you will make it in 3d ? (like almost ever ?)

congrat :smiley:

(sorry my english :S)
manu

OMG Y have my interest now here…

How can someone learn the basics of that kind of sculpture?
Sites? books? materials?

:eek:
Wow…you are like…the god of super sculpty. Totally awesome sculptures and details…holy cow.

Approximately how long does it take you to make 1 guy?(just the sculpting part, not painting)

This belongs to the coolest things I’ve ever seen in my life! It’s simply awesome :eek::thumbsup:

holy sh** this ist amasing!

thanks for the replies guys! I was out on vacation for a few weeks. Now I finally got time to get back on finishing this.

zng-y: thanks!

manum: hey dood. Yeah, I am going to finish this sculpture up( fully painted) for sure.

snips: I learnt basic sculpting during my 3D program and took a short class with Jordu Schell afterward. The rest is mostly thru online.

Roja: Each figure usually takes me about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to finish ( sculpting and painting.)

okazaky, sayris: thanks!

Here are some photos of what I have so far:

Man your Kratos Sculpture rocks! I see you’ve finally painted it, wow good job! Its an impressive model for sure. Love the detail, on both works.

Thanks for the reply, GreenArrow.

Here’s what I got so far. Onto the base next :scream:

Hope you guys like it,
Herb

:surprised

well, I dont know what to say… very impressive work… :bowdown:

congrat Herbert

manu

thanks manum!

Here are the final images from this sculpture. I am calling it done :scream:

I hope you guys like the end result.

Herb

wonders how long it would take for me to fly over, break in and escape with the sculpture:twisted:

Great job! I bow to thee (until I catch you off guard and run off with it) m(_ _)m

hey Herb,

another awesome sculpture, truly amazing. congrats man! :thumbsup: 5*

keep it up mate.

Sven

sheesh! This one’s just fantastic Herbert! I want one :scream: - must start sculpting in real life myself… very inspiring work!:thumbsup::bounce:

incredible. amazing to watch the process. :eek:

sooooo…can i have it? :smiley:

Awesome work man! It would be great to see this piece under some more dramatic lighting! :wink:

Amazing work like always Herbert. I really love your work…
Nothing more I could say, incredible hehe