Saltwater Tangle, Nick Harris (2D)

Title: Saltwater Tangle
Name: Nick Harris
Software: Painter

A piece created to support a short editorial response in the Q&A section of ImagineFX magazine. Just winging it in Painter X.

copyright Nick Harris - May 2010

Hi Nick, like the colour of the figure and action of the figure! Are very very great!..Keep it up! Cheers!

I really like how the blue mermaid twisted her torso, great sense of action there!

Great colours, character design, lighting, composition and marine atmosphere! The mermaids look wonderful!! I also really like your bubbles! Keep up the good work!!

Hi Nick,

It is great to see some new work from you.
It is wonderful. I love the flow of the mermaids.

Best,

Z.

Beautiful work as always, Nick, I love the mermaids

This is SO dynamic - I love the great big sploosh of water running diagonally across the image, the hard edges on the figures and the soft rendering of the skin; makes me want to dive in and get wet!

Absolutely brilliant work, mate,

And a little naughty I think… Fun colors! I also really like the water effect. I’d like to see less line in the figures, but just my opinion

Nice work!

good job!it’s so cool,i really like it ,the colors is very beautiful!

As always you make complex forms and light look effortless Nick - this is beautiful work. The plunge you’ve captured, that moment of action, is perfectly realised. Brilliant!

Phil

Stunning piece. I love the way the figures are composed and the sea effects/bed are superb. Nice to see new stuff from you. :slight_smile:
Boxy

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.