This is a remote position.
MLC – Magna Ludum Creatives is looking for a dynamic and passionate salesperson. This role is responsible for conceiving and managing revenue growth opportunities across our multiple content channels for the purpose of lead generation, networking, and of course, sales.
If you’re competitive and seek a fun, and growing industry, MLC has an ideal opportunity for you.
• Prospect and qualify new sales leads
• Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
• Work with the Sales and Marketing departments to effectively track all sales activities and keep current by updating account information regularly
• Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
• Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
• Meet and/or exceed quotas
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
At MLC – Magna Ludum Creatives, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• 2-3 years of experience within the gaming industry
• Strong understanding of the gaming industry internally and externally, ranging from SOPs all the way to deliverables
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly self-motivated
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft 365 and Discord
• Strong will to win
Who are MLC?
We’re a tight-knit collective of creatives helping game studios build the games of their dreams supported by a full-time admin team. We work with clients who are just as passionate as we are about video games and we encourage collaboration, creativity, and quality above all else.
At MLC, you’ll feel supported and included through regular communication on our Discord and weekly check-in meetings. Our aim is to empower those working with us by creating a safe space to to share new ideas as we grow MLC together.
What We Offer
Opportunities to meet in person for events and annual team meet-ups
Team game nights, pizza hang outs, and more
Potential to grow with the role as MLC grows
Supportive team with open communication
Clear vision and goals
Relaxed, but structured
Collaboration and encouragement to share new ideas
What We Don’t Have
TO APPLY: Send me an email at Alexandre.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you the link to our jobs page.