Ryzen and Memory Speed performance for 3D modeling and render?

HI there. I have built a PC some time ago with a Ryzen 7 and 16 GB DDR4 3200Mhz memory.

The reason I went with a 3200Mhz memory is because they say that Ryzen performance scales up with Ram frequency.
But most benchmarks I ve seen that make a difference is for gaming which is not what interests me.
What interests me is if it has significant benefits to go with faster memory for programs such as Substance Painter, Maya when importing high density meshes and ESPCIALLY Zbrush which uses the CPU a lot (Zremesher, Dynamesh, Projecting, manipulating high poly meshes etc).

I am considering to seriously upgrade my memory size to 32 or 64GB but I was wondering if it’s worth going with fast memory since it is much more expensive.

Do you guys know if there are performance benefits with fast memory especially for Zbrush?
Or should I go for cheaper and slower??

In my experience memory speed has no noticable impact on over all speed for any 3D app.

I would go with the fastest memory the processor supports. The specifications are on the AMD website. For example a Ryzen 7 1700 processor supports up to 2667 MHz memory, scroll down to “System Memory” section. Buying anything more than that would be a waste for most users (those not doing crazy overclocking).

https://www.amd.com/en/products/cpu/amd-ryzen-7-1700

Double check for different processor models. They aren’t necessarily all the same.

I am using a Ryzen 2700, overclocked to 4Ghz (Deepcool Gammamax 400 Air Cooler) with Gskill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz ram(single ram, plan to buy another soon) and Asus ROG Strix X470-F. The price difference between 3200Mhz and 3600Mhz or more is too much right now. Better buy a 3200Mhz and overclock it to may be 3600Mhz(Samsung B Die chip preferred). Do not go less than 3000Mhz ram.