Royal Portrait, Carlson Woon (3D)

Title: Royal Portrait
Name: Carlson Woon
Software: After Effects, Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush

After the Sea Dragon, this is another piece of concept from Bobby and Kei. Purpose I done this have 2. Firstly, trying to build something more difficult in detailing. Secondly, I would like to congratz to Bobby and Kei for their married by using this. I modified some from concept like adding ring to them, change king hair to shorter and dark brown, done a lighting like sunrise. I hope this changes could showing that a good start for a new pair of married people. This is special for them and hope they will long live together and full of happiness :slight_smile:

Here a close up on king and queen

C & C are always appreciate. :smiley:

pretty cool work :wink:

all smiles over this image!

so nice work! vote it :bowdown::slight_smile:

Hey guys! glad you like it! :smiley:

ZawZaw, thank you for the vote! :beer:

Superb!!! Very nice work!

Very funny and good detail level. Even the queen’s lipstick has a heart shape. Congrats!

nice image, like the chars alot.
you could add some anisotropic pattern to the reflective cloth parts, they look to plastic at the moment.

Awesome my friend! very great modeling! :smiley: Cheers!

Guys, thank you for all the comments!
Vic- thanks my friend! :beer:

nice character modeling! cool! lol

cool characters and rendering !

wow ,very cool, i like it verty much

very nice ! i like it
best regards
R./°

Great work! What was the render engine that you used?

Appreciate you guys like it :smiley:

Delcio- I am using maya MentalRay to render :slight_smile:

Very plausible royal family. Good job. Very funny

Very good portrait, you’ve put a lot of work in it, congrats! I like the characters :thumbsup:
Only thing that I can critique is the lighting, I think you can soften a bit the dark shadow above them and tweak the lights intensity from both directions.

Good work, I like the texturing embroidery detail on some of the fabric, and the day-light creeping in on the left. The King’s trousers and the round wooden objects at the top of the image look a bit plasticy, but apart from that nice texture work.

Excellent work!