Robot, Liu Zhiji (3D)

very impressive love the posture and the texture. Remind me a little a picture of pascal blanché… good job. Did you take part in film or is this just design suggestion or other ?

that’s pretty cool man, nice design. :slight_smile:

Nice work, cool~`````it looks like a movie named “I’m Robot” En…maybe is “Robot”…?Haa…
I forgot that name.

very nice!

Good work

where are you

very nice conceptual work… I think I might have seen your work on the japanese version of the i robot site. very cool:)

I love it :slight_smile: the texture and quality is brilliant, it looks so real :slight_smile: excellent job:buttrock:

Congratulation! [font=Verdana]Nice work! the scheme is very fitting [/font]

Take you as the honour
zhong guo de peng you

Nice work, excellent 還有介不介意給我們看一看燈光位置呀 謝謝 thankyou very great work!!!

HEY:
你的机器人真棒!我很喜欢!
感觉很不错!
我是新手,也在努力中!
Good wishes and expect ur new work!

see many chinese friends here,
heeeeeee
i’m also come from China but i’m really a fresher on this so can’t share any good jobs currently with you all.

and this one is really a nice work, admire u :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, all chinese guys, i’m in Hang Zhou now, hope can contact with u all :slight_smile:
my qq: 40588007

有朋自远方来, 不亦乐乎

i like , the stuff between head and trunk , remind me the egyptian hats, the wood texture of the skin of the robot is a very good idea
continue on the same way

cool!!!very beautiful!!!

good designs, colors n stuff :wise:

Good job :applause: :applause:
:thumbsup:

Realy Beautiful Work The Way U Have Used A Limted Pallet Of Colour To Give Such Magnifcent Effects Great Work

Amazing work!

very original works!
good job…

It’s a very very very good job!!!.. :thumbsup: :applause: :buttrock: RESPECT!!!.. :bounce:

I like it is very very good work
Your style is nice