Robber, ehsan taheri (2D)

Title: Robber
Name: ehsan taheri
Software: Photoshop

Its my first post in CGTalk. I have many projects in my pc but I cant share them cause must of them are not suitable for CGTalk. so I start a new project, thats it. I usually work by photoshop and painter but in this project I use just photoshop. I wish you like it.

nice adia dude
nice color theme .and profesional useo of texture.
hope to see more and more from you ehsan.

hehe…nice…i like it.

Cool first post!

What makes it even funnier is that it looks like a regular scene on the street until you notice the spiky monster :slight_smile: Palette and composition are nice too!

Funny and well done. The only thing I would add would be a bit of paper / bits of dust , or something in the air behind the ‘robber’ so that you get the idea that he JUST zipped in there for a sip and hasn’t been there for 20 seconds or so.

EDIT:

You might also play around a bit with the placement of the spotlighted area - maybe tighten it up a bit. I like the cool blue light in the upper right - consider using this more in the background to add to the mood.

well done great one :smiley: glad that you finally made it to cgtalk my friend :smiley: looking forward to see more from you keep up the good work :smiley:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.