Riptide plugin - Pricing determined... (!)

…and the price will be: FREE!

In support of my efforts and the community at large, Maxon has made it possible for me to provide this new plugin free of charge (yay! :)).

I still have a little work to do to wrap things up, but it should be available “Real Soon Now” (I’ll report back here when/where to get it when it’s ready, in case you want to bookmark this thread).

For information about what this new plugin is, click on this link.

Cheers,

• Keith
    Red-i Productions

That’s awesome! Way to go Keith and Maxon! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

this is great news. Thanx for your work and effort

cheers mnu

Great Keith!!

Thanks!!

I hope I can learn C.O.F.F.E.E. and C4D well enough to do this someday. I know C++ some but how to integrate it with C4D is another matter!

BTW, I have never seen anywhere what C.O.F.F.E.E. stands for - I think it is an acronym but what is it? - Or does it stand for German words?

/Jim

So if Maxon is involved–they’ve got Macs and Codewarrior, right? :slight_smile:

I am impressed and really look forward to getting my grubbies on it! Thanks bigtime!

Thanks Keith!

Looks like this will be great.

Their involvment is a bit less tangible than that at this point ;). For the time-being, I just want to concentrate on finishing up the PC version.

Excellent news! Now I know for sure that I’ll be able to get my hands on it.
Jolly good show, Keith and Maxon :thumbsup:

this sounds great!!!
thanks maxon also:-)

cheers
lllab

hmm, there has got to be someone out there that owns a mac and codewarrior and all that ya know? unless you don’t wanna share your code… I mean it is yours after all.

All I need is another 3d APP 'sides 4D lol

As the title says, it’s now available for download on my website: Spanki’s Prop Shop

Have fun!

• Keith

Thanks, and thanks also to Maxon.

Sorry folks, the frst version had a bug when trying to import meshes with n-gons. If you downloaded the earlier version, please go to the same place and download the r01a version.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

• Keith
    Red-i Productions

Ah, got it! Will testdrive it this weekend - thanks again for your efforts and for making it free too :thumbsup:

Import n-gons?
He…he…he…

thanks.
Just downloaded the 1a and will install it asap.

Just to clarify ;)… when my plugin runs into more than 5 sides/vertices, it creates one quad out of the 1st 4 vertices and a triangle for each additional vertex it finds (triangulates it). The bug was in the code that was trying to triangulate.

Keith/maxon,

just gotta say thank you very much for this plugin…very much appreciated…downloading as we speak.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

clipped.

I’ll just sit here with my mac and box of tissues…

:cry:

and a bag of pretzels…

No seriously, I hope there will be a mac-version too.

odo